4 Player Move Hack Converter

Negan

Opener
Reaction score
No Mercy - Move Hack Converter coded by Proto

Description:
This tool allows you to save time in converting move hacks you find on wrestling gamers sanctuary or any other no mercy forum.

Why do you even need to convert?
You convert moves in order to use them with all players, since basic move hacks come with only p1-p2 code, if you try to do that move using p3 and doing the move to p4 the move will either glitch or just crash the game.

How to Use:
1. Copy the code you want to convert.
2. Open the file named BT1-Bt2.txt that can be found in the BT1-BT2 folder.
3. Paste it in the txt file, save and exit.
4. Run the tool, press the first button, when you get the message conversion complete press the second button, and when that's done press the third.
They must be pressed in that order or you won't get all the codes.
5. Open the converted files and there you have it.

Note, the first button converts to p3-p4, second button for p4-p3,
And the third button is for p2-p1.
Once you converted a hack, and used the converted files, now if you want to convert another hack make sure that you have used all the previous codes that are in the files, because the tool overwrites the file everytime you convert.

Click Here for Download

Negan

Opener
Reaction score
Thank you Keson i've just have this from a long time and for me it's work good and it is easy! :) Greetings! :)
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Keson Columbus</dt><dd>Feb 19 2018, 12:34:42 PM</dd></dl><div>This is actually out-dated, and doesn't convert for all four players.

WldFbs move hack converter, however, does. I would recommend users over this, as it is fundamentally flawed and leaves out many instances where conversion is needed.

Link to his converter: http://www.mediafire.com/file/098swbgx5t8zpir/Move_Hack_Converter.ods[/quote]How actually i can convert for 4 players with that tool??? I see this before but i dont know how to work with that???

Tyler Black

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
Negan said:
Thank you Keson i've just have this from a long time and for me it's work good and it is easy! :) Greetings! :)
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Keson Columbus</dt><dd>Feb 19 2018, 12:34:42 PM</dd></dl><div>This is actually out-dated, and doesn't convert for all four players.

WldFbs move hack converter, however, does. I would recommend users over this, as it is fundamentally flawed and leaves out many instances where conversion is needed.

Link to his converter: http://www.mediafire.com/file/098swbgx5t8zpir/Move_Hack_Converter.ods

How actually i can convert for 4 players with that tool??? I see this before but i dont know how to work with that???[/quote]it does it for you basically. you write your code for p1 and p2 and it automatically writes the conversion for you in the p3 and p4 tabs to the right

Negan

Opener
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Tyler Black</dt><dd>Feb 19 2018, 08:05:04 PM</dd></dl><div>
Negan said:

Quoting limited to 2 levels deephttp://www.mediafire.com/file/098swbgx5t8zpir/Move_Hack_Converter.ods

it does it for you basically. you write your code for p1 and p2 and it automatically writes the conversion for you in the p3 and p4 tabs to the right[/quote]I'm afraid i dont understand what you exactly say, in the tool is sooo much sections i click this one down where is MOVE HACK but then i dont get it..........

Tyler Black

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
Negan said:
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Tyler Black</dt><dd>Feb 19 2018, 08:05:04 PM</dd></dl><div>
Quoting limited to 2 levels deep

Quoting limited to 2 levels deephttp://www.mediafire.com/file/098swbgx5t8zpir/Move_Hack_Converter.ods

I'm afraid i dont understand what you exactly say, in the tool is sooo much sections i click this one down where is MOVE HACK but then i dont get it..........[/quote]The far left red is where you input the moves you want to hack. the red box to the right of that is the P1 Hack. the blue box is the converted code for p2 - p4
TXvyJAJ.png

Negan

Opener
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Tyler Black</dt><dd>Feb 19 2018, 09:09:13 PM</dd></dl><div>
Negan said:
Quoting limited to 2 levels deep

The far left red is where you input the moves you want to hack. the red box to the right of that is the P1 Hack. the blue box is the converted code for p2 - p4
TXvyJAJ.png
[/quote]I put hack in Generic P1/P2 but nothing happened???? Something i not doing right...???

Tyler Black

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
no it doesnt work like that. you cant plug a hack into generic p1>p2. you have to put it in the grey area where it says 1st splice, 2nd splice etc.

Negan

Opener
Reaction score
Okay i'm already afraid to ask cause i dont want you to think that i'm stupid but i still not understand where and how to put the full code.... I never work with tool like this... ???? On the picture i see you have hack convertered for 4 players but i dont understend where to put original code???

Tyler Black

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
if youre trying to take a pre existing code and plug it in, it doesnt work like that. the grey area is where the values go. its more for building a code from scratch.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Not really, just find the values in the code you need converted and pop them in. Even does distance. It works fine with pre-existing codes.