PinkFloyd

Midcard
Reaction score
Never forget
9-11-flag-1024x768.jpg

CenzTom

Legend
Reaction score
Never forget this saddening day.... What happened was terrible, horrific.

Reaction score
Website
www.g2a.com
When it happened I was a child, just 4 years old. When I saw that I really felt sad for what was happening in the USA. I'm not a US citizen, but I will NEVER forget that. I can only say thank you to the hundreds of people who helped in those days. Never forget

honkytonkman

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Website
honkytonkman-adriano.blogspot.it
a great tragedy..but america is living now its worse time..obama is killin' traditions and rural aspects of southern kind of life ,in name of a fool antirecism. i'm talkin' 'bout the dixie flag banning .lincoln in 1865 never did..obama ,today is doin'it.
this mad president in these years has created wars all aroun' the world..from libia to siria in name of a freedom that is giving power to islamic terrorism. iran,iraq, libia,egypt ..anywhere the obama strategy is passed has created BLOOD..
now in these lands ,isis army is killin' cristian women and children ..is this the OBAMA and AMERICAN FREEDOM?..the tragedy of the twin towers has been only the first step to a future of blood

KG 24

Main Eventer
Reaction score
honkytonkman said:
a great tragedy..but america is living now its worse time..obama is killin' traditions and rural aspects of southern kind of life ,in name of a fool antirecism. i'm talkin' 'bout the dixie flag banning .lincoln in 1865 never did..obama ,today is doin'it.
this mad president in these years has created wars all aroun' the world..from libia to siria in name of a freedom that is giving power to islamic terrorism. iran,iraq, libia,egypt ..anywhere the obama strategy is passed has created BLOOD..
now in these lands ,isis army is killin' cristian women and children ..is this the OBAMA and AMERICAN FREEDOM?..the tragedy of the twin towers has been only the first step to a future of blood
Not the time, place, or day to spew your political BS. This topic is to celebrate and remember the MANY innocent lives that were taken and affected on this day 14 years ago. Many people have terrible memories of 9/11/01, watching the report of the first plane crashing onto one of the towers, then having to watch LIVE ON TV as the second plane crashes. I don't even have a good memory of what happened, but I can give respect to the people who gave their lives to save people from death. You using this topic to push your stupid conspiracy theories and opinions of how "America is falling" is the most disrespectful thing I've probably seen on this forum. I have it on good conscience that many people would have the right to punch you in the face and leave you on the ground.

Keep that bullshit on Facebook. If you aren't giving respects or sharing memories and REAL thoughts on this tragedy, I suppose you keep whatever opinion you have to yourself for the next 24 hours.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
honkytonkman said:
Dude. Last I checked you don't even live in America. I do. These are not the worst times by a LONG shit. It rules here.

KG 24

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Keson said:
Dude. Last I checked you don't even live in America. I do. These are not the worst times by a LONG shit. It rules here.
Wouldn't say it rules, but it definitely beats what this country was like 200 years ago. Let's just say if this forum was 1815 America, 99% of you wouldn't even be welcome here. Including me.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Better than it was ten years ago. Today is an important day for us, unfortunately. I was awake for the whole thing. It was pretty surreal. This entire country changed, and unfortunately because of how sensational patriotisim became, we became addicted to sensational, political news.

We did used to fight all the time, we argued a lot., but it wasn't this fight where everyone stops working together if someone disagrees.

Things could be a lot.better, but in the wake of 9/11, this is a much safer time for me. Don't get me wrong, shit is fucked, but please don't insult my leader. That's not fair. Obama gets a bad rap due to this sensationalism in our news because apparently he's supposed to be the Michael Jordan of Presidents or something. The bar they set for him is bullshit. It's a heavy burden and I doubt any other President has been under the pressure like Barack except for maybe Washington.

He's done what be believed he could. He did a better job than the las guy, but since he's the first black President people expect him to either be the greatest of all time or gtfo.

He's a good dude. This is a (mostly) good place. I love my country and what we do for the world and I am disappointed that we don't do more good because we are capable.

Please don't use a day that traumatized a whole nation to tell us about ourselves. I know we kill people. We kill people (most the time) protecting nations that can't defend themselves. People bitch about our military when someone dies, but they don't seem to want to thank us when we show up to nations in danger of mass death due to tidal waves and hurricanes. We show up to help at every major disaster to provide relief.

If we didn't, people would bitch about it. Know why? That's our job. That's us helping the world. We save more lives with our military for people an aren't even citizens of our nation!

No one expects this from Russia, or China, or England, or Italy, or Mexico. Nope. But it's expected of us.

And we're there every time we can be.

You're welcome.

Never forget, never settle for less.

PinkFloyd

Midcard
Reaction score
The biggest connection here is that I remember when WWE did a 9/11 tribute show.
I feel that they did beautiful on keeping America not stressed on what the hell was gonna happen next and that maybe a little wrestling will calm the aftermath(4 days later I think)

This is one of the most shocking things I remember learning and watching as a kid even though I don't remember this but when I did man it was a shocker to read through

Still never forgotten speaking about this

They're going to open a 9/11 museum where you can walk and see artifacts(which only happened like 14 years ago)

bluntfello

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Man. I had just finished Highschool by like a few weeks literally, I went to summer school that year. I was maybe two weeks away from taking my first ever class in college when this happened. It was so weird going to class and hearing an small plane going by, it was the first plane we had heard flying in days after that happened.

Champion_Gamer

Promoter
Staff member
Reaction score
my thoughts go out to everyone who lost a loved one on that day, for those brave and fearless emergency workers, and to everyone that died on that fateful day R.I.P

i was eight when this happened and i remember little bits and pieces of the day i remember going to school and a girl drawing the plane crashing into the tower, and i can just remember my parents shielded me from a lot of it but even then as a kid i knew this was big........ it's sad that kids these day will never know what a post 9/11 world was(i know Australia has changed since then )

Reaction score
Website
www.g2a.com
That day I was at home. As I said above I was a child. But I can't forget those images. Yesterday when I woke up and I saw that was 9/11 a thought went out to everyone who helped other men. Maybe in those day the best news could be that the plane which was going through the White House crashed in Pennsylvania

NydoGamer

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
:'(
My serious condolences to all of those who lost their families or their beloved.

I was still a baby.. So i hardly remember anything. But i hope anything like this do not happen in history.

OLD AGE 03

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
my deepest condolences, sorry for posting day later, take a moment of silence to those who they left, and remember the great heroes.

and on the opinion of honkytonkman, I think, not said stupid things or shit, but I think it has been disrespectful and in a very bad time, to give an opinion, so at a time like this