a question about replacing moves

nexus

Young Lion
Reaction score
hey guys, i''ve seen in some mods, specially in the ones from barksio (cool mods btw) some moves have their code and which move they replace and there are other moves that instead of saying which move they replace it says something like they replace "2F4E 3f8c-3f8d".
is because those moves are just for one specific slot and mod and wont work in any other mod ?

is there a possibility to make thos moves able to other mods ?

i hope you could understand my question. thanks

Tyler Black

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
nexus said:
hey guys, i''ve seen in some mods, specially in the ones from barksio (cool mods btw) some moves have their code and which move they replace and there are other moves that instead of saying which move they replace it says something like they replace "2F4E 3f8c-3f8d".
is because those moves are just for one specific slot and mod and wont work in any other mod ?

is there a possibility to make thos moves able to other mods ?

i hope you could understand my question. thanks
Those are what we call IRN mods. Those moves your talking about replaced move animations that weren’t actually used by the game, but are still in the game. The irn mod allows you to use these unused animations that barsiko hacked a cool move over. Search around the board there’s an IRN tool around here somewhere. It’s super simple and brakes down how to use it in 3 easy steps

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Or you can use the moveslot tool 2.0 and it will make IRN mods automatically.