Additional Wrestlers & Stables Tool

S.K. Stylez

Backstage Worker
Reaction score
Here's the Additional Wrestlers tool to make adding new Wrestlers to No Mercy, WM2000 and VPW2 so much easier. All the relevant codes are in the tool. Read the instructions carefully and everything should be fine, especially when the Game Settings are concerned. You'll need to make use of the Last CAW/Original P slot for creating your Wrestler's appearance and moveset. This is only to make it easier to dump data. You can use it as normal afterwards.

Update:
Also included is the Additional Stables tool. Select the game, choose the Wrestlers you want in each stable, name your stable and the code is generated on the Right. They will only appear on the Wrestler/Superstar Select screens (Not Smackdown Mall). If you want to move people around, it's best to use the tool to generate the code instead of moving them within the game.

Have fun with your 100+ Additional Wrestlers

Instructions:

Open up the Additional Wrestlers Tool and select the game you want to add the Wrestler in.

Load up your game in Nemu64

Open up the Memory Debugger

xP8mdJG.png

Enter either the Default Appearance Pointer (N/A in WM2000) or the Default Moveset Pointer into the Address bar in the Memory Debugger.

RGy9A3L.png

Enter the values you get for each of the Defaults.

JOvfuL0.png

Next, input where you want the Additional Wrestler Appearances and Movesets to be read from.

To be on the safe side, use 80450010 for Appearances and 80390000 for Movesets. You should keep them the same for all games. You can't go wrong with that.

HhidpQ2.png

Go to either Original P (WM2000 and VPW2) or CAW 18 (No Mercy) and create your Wrestler. I've kept it simple here.

sUKmeSE.png

Just to be sure we're dumping from the right location, I've entered the "Dump From" value into the Address bar. We can see that that's the Wrestler we need to dump.

GfgWQaH.png

Next, click "Dump"

WabSn6e.png

Enter the "Dump From" value into "Start:" and the "Dump Until" value into "End:". Select your filename, making sure you enter ".txt" at the end.

DLwsTWK.png

Change the Format to "TEXT - 16 Bit HEX Data"

2OTANNz.png

Press Dump.

J9qJ6Ta.png

fZJmEvm.png

Do the same with the Moveset.

Once you've dumped both the Appearance and Moveset, open up the .txt files

8Q3YovK.png

Copy both sets of data into the space below "Original P" (CAW18 in No Mercy). Appearance under Appearance and Moveset under Moveset

icHFvYa.png

Next, select the Wrestler ID you want the Wrestler to have.

ZD2ZjwL.png

You'll have all the codes you need.

Open up Project64 and right click on your game and click "Edit Game Settings"

Gi0aaiq.png

This is important. You have to change the "Default Save type" to 8MB, otherwise your codes wont work and it could make the game crash.

5dMHtLq.png

Click on Recomplier and make sure your settings are as follows

UTxPs8Q.png

After changing the settings, it's time to add the Codes. Right click the game and click "Edit Cheats"

RKzZnau.png

Enter your "Activator Codes" (To be done only once)

kwl4KGG.png

Then copy over the codes from the 2nd group of Appearance and Moveset codes in the tool.
Note: No Mercy Appearances need to be split into parts.

8iInOMm.png

Load up your game and Use the Stable Modifiers to place your Wrestler into the game.
As an example I'm replacing Stone Cold, but you can replace and empty slot. I've gone to 8009EE50 which is the 1st slot in Superstars 1. I've changed the value to 0D7D, which is the Wrestler ID of our new Wrestler.

NNbQehq.png

Go to select your Wrestler and bam, there they are.

SEy3jcI.png

Download Including Stable Tool
https://www.mediafire.com/?27qxdjk39r7kxqk

Stables
WWF No Mercy

810AAEC0 - Superstars 1 Slot 1
810AAEC4 - Superstars 1 Slot 2
810AAEC8 - Superstars 1 Slot 3
810AAECc - Superstars 1 Slot 4
810AAED0 - Superstars 1 Slot 5
810AAED4 - Superstars 1 Slot 6
810AAED8 - Superstars 1 Slot 7
810AAEDC - Superstars 1 Slot 8
810AAEE0 - Superstars 1 Slot 9
810AAEE4 - Superstars 1 Number of Wrestlers

38 (in hex) is the offset between stables

WM2000
http://s15.zetaboards.com/VPW2Dojo?topic=7865281/1/

VPW2
http://s15.zetaboards.com/VPW2Dojo?topic=7843824/1/

Stables dummies guide.

Open up the Tool and select your game
Uy1O9Ay.png

MhhPEYh.png

Let's add a new stable to start off with.
I've gone down to Stable 12 in Wrestlemania 2000.
Name your stable and add the wrestlers you want.
RVyM4XL.png

Copy the Activator Codes (Once only) and the Stable Code into your game and load it up. Go onto the Wrestler Select Screen and scroll left or right to your new stable.
QLTQLcW.png

Now we'll rename a stable and add another wrestler to it. Here I've renamed Superstars 1 to Superstars 97 and added HBK
s30FqsK.png

Copy the code again (Replace all or select the necessary lines) into the game.
Here's the result
E7i8TwM.png

S.K. Stylez

Backstage Worker
Reaction score
If you're able to dump codes in PJ64, you can use that instead of Nemu64.

jordyad

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Wondaful! This was exactly something we needed in NM! I knew you would've done this!
:D

S.K. Stylez

Backstage Worker
Reaction score
Let me know if you face any issues. If it doesn't work properly, you might need to play with some of the Game Settings or maybe enable/disable Protect Memory.

Monarch

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
So does this add extra spots on the roster? Like adding more stables or is there a certain way you have to access these additional wrestlers?

S.K. Stylez

Backstage Worker
Reaction score
For now you can add them to the current stables. I'll probably update this to include additional stables at some point.

Monarch

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
So the stables will be able to hold more than 9 slots now? How can wr add them all to the stable?

S.K. Stylez

Backstage Worker
Reaction score
No no. I can add more stables, not increase the number of slots per stable. There are current stables which have empty slots, so you add the new wrestler IDs there.

dafamily

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Can this be used to overwrite movesets?? Like for example I want to change Austin moveset to Hogan's in Wrestlemania 2000 I should be able to do it right??

KWG

Promoter
Staff member
Reaction score
Fantastic work,I was looking forward for this from the first time I heard it,this saves my WM2000 project a lot of trouble. Godspeed SK.
dafamily said:
Can this be used to overwrite movesets?? Like for example I want to change Austin moveset to Hogan's in Wrestlemania 2000 I should be able to do it right??
I don't think this will help hacking movesets,there's what I believe is a easier way,Flashman taught me,I may make a guide these days,all the credits go to him tho.

dafamily

Main Eventer
Reaction score
KWG said:
Fantastic work,I was looking forward for this from the first time I heard it,this saves my WM2000 project a lot of trouble. Godspeed SK.
dafamily said:
I don't think this will help hacking movesets,there's what I believe is a easier way,Flashman taught me,I may make a guide these days,all the credits go to him tho.

lol, looking forward to it man, whenever you get the chance!!! :lol:

marillmau5

Opener
Reaction score
<3<3<3<3

Im going to try it out right now, I noticed something in the program theres a pointer for default moveset and additional moveset, does that mean you can create a wrestler with a different moveset when you change appearance?

S.K. Stylez

Backstage Worker
Reaction score
The default ones are there so you can get the correct addresses for when it comes to dumping your code. The values change after matches. Unfortunately, the game crashes after a few matches it you try forcing it to read data from another location. The additional ones don't crash the game if you force it to read from a set location.

marillmau5

Opener
Reaction score
What version of p64 are you using?
These settings causes a fatal error in p64 1.6, 2.1 and 2.3
- Memory Size: 8MB
- Function Lookup Method: Virtual Lookup Table

I searched online and found that unchecking PI DMA and Start Changed is supposed to work using virtual lookup table, and i dont get the fatal error at launch but I do again when i pass the intro logos in game.

S.K. Stylez

Backstage Worker
Reaction score
Try changing the Recompiler type to Interpreter. It's a matter of trial and error with the Game Settings.

marillmau5

Opener
Reaction score
wow i actually got it working, youre right you need to use interpreter.
So I actually changed stone colds moveset using the program BY ACCIDENT
After a few matches It reset his moves back to normal.

Where did I make the wrong turn I was trying to add an additional wrestler?
Thanks again for even reviving wm2000!

S.K. Stylez

Backstage Worker
Reaction score
What's your code?

I'd recommend using the space at the end of the game for the additional movesets and appearances.

Use these as the additional values.

80390000 - Movesets
80450010 - Appearances
First post updated with a Dummies Guide. Copy the link of the picture and paste it into another window if you can't see the image.

marillmau5

Opener
Reaction score
Got it 100% thanks so much for the pictures. I was good all the way up till adding the wrestler into the stable using the memory viewer. Now I see how you did it. For anyone who adds a new wrestler to a blank spot on the stable you need to also edit in the memory viewer to change the stable amount from 7 to 8 or whatever you need to "open" that slot for the new wrestler.

Also last tip trade your wrestler as soon as hes in the game, because after a match the game will reset and take it back out unless changes are made.

The king of AKI: S.K. Stylez! :bender: