Additional Wrestlers & Stables Tool

S.K. Stylez

Backstage Worker
Reaction score
I touched a green dick for you...

But if people can let me know if they come across any problems, please mention them so I can look into it further.

dafamily

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Does anybody have a list of which wrestler ids are for which wrester on Wrestlemania 2000 lol??

S.K. Stylez

Backstage Worker
Reaction score
It's in the first post. There's a link to the WM2000 stables which have the IDs there. You're after the ID4 value.

dafamily

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Is there anyway to fully put in the wrestler instead of going to the memory dump every time and how to you edit the stable so it could see more slots??

Thanks for this by the way I managed to do Hogan over Austin lol!!!

S.K. Stylez

Backstage Worker
Reaction score
It's the only way. It won't save after restarting the game, therefore you need to use codes.

Stables are coming. I'm creating a tool for it.

marillmau5

Opener
Reaction score
dafamily said:
Is there anyway to fully put in the wrestler instead of going to the memory dump every time and how to you edit the stable so it could see more slots??

Thanks for this by the way I managed to do Hogan over Austin lol!!!
you can use the memory viewer and use the wrestler id to put the wrestler in an empty slot usinng the stable codes and the tutorial picture as an example. once the wrestler is in you trade him to another slot and it will save its slot. you will still need the gameshark code but the wrestler wont reset.

that or i misunderstood yur question.

super_joker

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
woah this is so epic...
but way to complicated for me...

green neon dick for sure though.

thanks SK Stylez

S.K. Stylez

Backstage Worker
Reaction score
It's simple man. Create your wrestler, dump the data, copy the data onto the tool, select your Wrestler ID and it'll generate your code. Copy code and wham bam famalam your dick is hard.

super_joker

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
I will give it a try,,,

so tired of being this Limp Hacker!!!

S.K. Stylez

Backstage Worker
Reaction score
Additional Stables Tool also added (2 in 1). Download link updated.

dafamily

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Alright for the life of me I can't get the Stables Tool to work lol, I tried to move people around and change the stable name but all I get is the activator code not the stable one??? So I don't know if I'm putting in the Stable name in the right place or what lol??

Maybe if you can make a screenshot guide or something it could help bro?? Sorry if I'm being a pain lol!!

S.K. Stylez

Backstage Worker
Reaction score
If you scroll underneath the Activator code, the stable codes will show depending on what changes you've made.

dafamily

Main Eventer
Reaction score
It still says #NAME? under the Stables Tab whenever I try to change anything that's what I was trying to say lol!! Like I just changed the whole first stable to Steve Austin and change the Stable Name to Steve Austin in Wrestlemania 2000 and nothing will change???

S.K. Stylez

Backstage Worker
Reaction score
Have you got a screenshot?

Edit:

Here's a dummies guide.

Open up the Tool and select your game
Uy1O9Ay.png

MhhPEYh.png

Let's add a new stable to start off with.
I've gone down to Stable 12 in Wrestlemania 2000.
Name your stable and add the wrestlers you want.
RVyM4XL.png

Copy the Activator Codes (Once only) and the Stable Code into your game and load it up. Go onto the Wrestler Select Screen and scroll left or right to your new stable.
QLTQLcW.png

Now we'll rename a stable and add another wrestler to it. Here I've renamed Superstars 1 to Superstars 97 and added HBK
s30FqsK.png

Copy the code again (Replace all or select the necessary lines) into the game.
Here's the result
E7i8TwM.png

dafamily

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Alright cool, I've just tried it on Microsoft Excel and it works, I was using OpenOffice before!! Don't know why it wouldn't work on OpenOffice though as the Additional Wrestlers tool works on that program but not the Stables one????