AKI's caw requests (Re-Opened)

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Dt8LQJa.png

Team Rhodes Scholars

Accidently deleted my cht file the other day with all my caws on them. Hoping I can recover it, but am not sure.

Anyway, I made this just now as I was bored.

portgazhyde

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
I hope you can get it back :)
btw sir do you have B2B save cuz the link is down.

BPIZ1

Young Lion
Reaction score
Awesome man. I would love to see Dolph Ziggler and Antonio Cesaro.

BPIZ1

Young Lion
Reaction score
Thanks man, I really appreciate it. Btw you have the best hacks I have ever seen.

BPIZ1

Young Lion
Reaction score
Thanks man, I really appreciate it. I actually just got an N64 and No Mercy and I've already used all your hacks on the site. It's awesome work, some of the best hacks I've ever seen. :eek:k

BPIZ1

Young Lion
Reaction score
I checked out Govos stuff and you are right he has awesome work as well. I am glad I came across this website. Also I had a question, I'm not sure if you know the answer or not and I'm also not sure where I'm supposed to post this, but you seem helpful so I figured I'd ask. If there is a save someone has made full of hacks would I be able to download that and use it on an n64 gameshark?

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
BPIZ1 said:
I checked out Govos stuff and you are right he has awesome work as well. I am glad I came across this website. Also I had a question, I'm not sure if you know the answer or not and I'm also not sure where I'm supposed to post this, but you seem helpful so I figured I'd ask. If there is a save someone has made full of hacks would I be able to download that and use it on an n64 gameshark?
Well, there is the Back 2 Basic save that was released by NLG and WldFb which is a current WWE save full of attire hacks and other wonderful additions, including ROM hacking stuff. Check the Full Games/Saves section for a DL link bro.

Myself and Govo's are working on something right now, which has stop and started, but its sorta nearly there now. You could always add the CAWs and look threw the archives for move hacks and other stuff to make your game more upto dat e and excited.

BPIZ1

Young Lion
Reaction score
Yeah that's what I have done to this point, but I will take a look at the save you are talking. Thanks for answering my question. And for another request, could you do an up to date Daniel Bryan bro?

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
DB? No problem buddy. Was actually thinking of making him as well. Cesaro and DB coming up this weekend for you my man.

KWG

Promoter
Staff member
Reaction score
There is WWE Universe 2010 made by Barksio and AKIMan(now Tnafan).

The problem would be:

How do you convert a Save file(that have wrestlers formulas and shit) to a actual N64?

BPIZ1

Young Lion
Reaction score
Thanks tnafan. I can't wait to see them bro!

Is it possible to convert a save file for n64?

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
BPIZ1 said:
Thanks tnafan. I can't wait to see them bro!

Is it possible to convert a save file for n64?
If you have Gameshark, what you will need to do is copy and paste the hacks into a notepad and basically input the CHTs into the gameshark. It will take some time, but thats the only way I can think of doing it.

BPIZ1

Young Lion
Reaction score
That answers my question, it will be well worth the time. I look forward to the caws man.

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Re-opened for business.

Need a break from working on something else, so feel free to request a hacked caw.

ECW, TNA, and Indy wrestler requests for now. WWE has been done to death.