Ambulance Match?

Nick Gemini

Young Lion
Reaction score
Is there a code for an Ambulance Match Hack on WWF No Mercy? If not is it possible to create? :unsure:

bluntfello

Main Eventer
Reaction score
This sounds far fetched and almost impossible, but without knowing anything about coding and shit, I would say there is hope for a master cheat maker out there to give this a go. There is the vehicles in the parking lot backstage so I suppose one of them could be made to look like an ambulance with the winner being the one who Irish whips his opponent into the back end of the big rig for example.

metzger203

Young Lion
Reaction score
Found this in the JamStubbs archive on this site:
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Keson</dt><dd> </dd></dl><div>"TAG TEAM TRUCK LOADING MATCH" .off

D115AF32 00A0
D115B28A 00A0
8115AF44 0009
D115B5E2 00A0
D115B93A 00A0
8115B5F4 0009

Credit JamStubbs

Replaces Tag Match. Set all rules to none. Just put both opponents in the backstage truck at the same time and your team will win.[/quote]
Also found this here: http://www.neoseeker.com/wwf-nomercy/faqs/33686-wwf-no-mercy-hacking.html
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Quote:</dt><dd> </dd></dl><div>Truck Loader Match (Select No Way to Win & P1 vs P2)
D115B28A 00A0
8015AF44 0001
D115AF32 00A0
8015B29C 0001[/quote]
Maybe you could dump the truck textures and edit them to look like an ambulance?

Nick Gemini

Young Lion
Reaction score
I recall seeing someone try making an Ambulance Match code on the No Mercy Zone many years back, He even posted Textures of the Ambulance, Nothing ever came of it i believe, thought it would be a great code to have on No Mercy after rewatching the Kane/Shane McMahon match on the Network. Anybody know where to find good ambulance textures for this?

The NekoMancer

Promoter
Reaction score
Step 1 google ambulance textures
Step 2 learn how to mod if you don't already know
Step 3 fun

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Place the truck into the arena.

Use broad action mods and winning parameter addys to get a win when thrown into the truck.

Done.

Nick Gemini

Young Lion
Reaction score
Keson said:
Place the truck into the arena.

Use broad action mods and winning parameter addys to get a win when thrown into the truck.

Done.
Good idea Keson, Though i will have to find some Ambulance Textures to replace the truck textures dumped, Anybody know where to find good ones? Been having trouble finding good textures.