Android HELP WWF Legends

volly20

Young Lion
Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

I absolutely love this mod and I have tried everything to get it to work.  I followed the tutorial for Lucha Games at least a dozen times to try to get this mod to run, but I have been unsuccessful.

The closest that I have gotten is being able to highlight the LEGENDS cheat files and loading the game.  However, once the game is loaded it brings me to the No Mercy Start Screen. 

Once I'm in the character select screen area, the wrestlers names haven't changed, but their costumes have.  For example, when selecting the Rock it appears as though it's Hulk Hogan.  Unfortunately, Hogan doesn't look right (blank face).

I've gone forwards and backwards through the tutorial and the only thing I can come up with is that I can't execute the Reload App Resources step within Mupenplus FZ emulator.

If anyone has gotten this to work for Android please get in touch.  I really want to play WWF Legends on the go.

Ancientgamer

Young Lion
Reaction score
It’s the mupen you’re using I had the same issue I recommended using the mupen64plus fz that comes along with download