Announcement: New BB Code!

TheDarthFoundation

Main Eventer
Reaction score
As you may have noticed, there's new options for you when you post. Here's a breakdown of what I've implemented:

Reply - The message typed between the 2 tags can only be seen after the user replies to the topic. [reply]You can see this because you're awesome[/reply]

Note - Is a personal message that is only visible to you, so leave yourself a little note because no one else can see it ;)

[rainbow]Rainbow[/rainbow] - Self explanatory, flashes the colors of the rainbow!

[revt]Reverse[/revt] - Reverses the text

[alph2num]Alpha 2 Number[/alph2num] - Converts every letter to it's numerical equivalent. Example: A = 1, B = 2, etc.

That's pretty much it. It's some cool things that I thought I'd add. Let me know if you like 'em ;)

TSK

Legend
Reaction score
Website
w11.zetaboards.com
Love em all but I didn't understand "Reply - The message typed between the 2 tags can only be seen after the user replies to the topic. HIDDEN MESSAGE! REPLY TO SEE!"

Whats the meaning ? o_O

TheDarthFoundation

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Sultan said:
Love em all but I didn't understand "Reply - The message typed between the 2 tags can only be seen after the user replies to the topic. HIDDEN MESSAGE! REPLY TO SEE!"

Whats the meaning ? o_O
The text typed between the "[ reply][/ reply]" tags can only been seen by someone who has posted in the thread it's being posted in.
Example:

KWG is reading this thread, but hasn't posted, so he can't see the message that I've written. But you can, since you've posted in this thread. The message says "Hidden Message: You are reading this because you're awesome", but for KWG it says "HIDDEN MESSAGE! REPLY TO SEE!

KWG

Promoter
Staff member
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>TSF.</dt><dd>Nov 15 2013, 03:51:48 PM</dd></dl><div>Example:

KWG is reading this thread, but hasn't posted, so he can't see the message that I've written. But you can, since you've posted in this thread. The message says "Hidden Message: You are reading this because you're awesome", but for KWG it says "HIDDEN MESSAGE! REPLY TO SEE!

[/quote]Irony? This just happened. ^o)

Kevin Crow

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Well, just some thoughts:

CBV attacks me harsh because of my texture protection system, says I produce spammers with it. Now somebody else produces a code called "Reply" - and now this one is cool although it could produce spammers as well...I don't get it...

KWG

Promoter
Staff member
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Kevin Crow</dt><dd>Nov 15 2013, 05:03:45 PM</dd></dl><div>Well, just some thoughts:

CBV attacks me harsh because of my texture protection system, says I produce spammers with it. Now somebody else produces a code called "Reply" - and now this one is cool although it could produce spammers as well...I don't get it...[/quote]He disagreed about your system,but he couldn't ban a system or you because of using it.Also if you didn't noticed CBV left OSR in bad terms,so this isn't related to him.It's not because we are all moderators or admins that we need to have the same opinion.

TheDarthFoundation

Main Eventer
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Kevin Crow</dt><dd>Nov 15 2013, 05:03:45 PM</dd></dl><div>Well, just some thoughts:

CBV attacks me harsh because of my texture protection system, says I produce spammers with it. Now somebody else produces a code called "Reply" - and now this one is cool although it could produce spammers as well...I don't get it...[/quote]How hard do you think it is to drop the ban hammer on those 'spammers'? lol

I slowed down the rainbow effect slightly, incase some members with medical conditions have problems with that. I also removed the effect on the button :)

[rainbow]This is fun lol[/rainbow]

TSK

Legend
Reaction score
Website
w11.zetaboards.com
You also changed "Introduction" section ... ?? Thats cool , so new members would know that they have to introduce themselves first ! :)