Anybody bored?

RedeyeJedi

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Hey guys. I am really having a hard time trying to change loading screens,arena screens, etc. for my mod. I was wondering if anyone wants to help me out with converting pics I make to the files I need to import. I know how to use hex editing, for some reason, I can't get it. Plus I have not been able to find a lot of the files in the SvR2010 psp that I need. I have read all the tuts I can find, but I guess I am just being stupid. If someone wants to help me out or point me in the right diection. That would be Awesome. Of course full cedit will be given. PLEASE. HELP A JEDI OUT!! :star wars:

HARDX36

Main Eventer
Reaction score
im not trying to be rude or something but i really doubt somebody will do the work for you, i dont have a psp anymore but i still remember how i edited stuff in the psp version maybe if you tell me what are you doing i can tell you where is the problem

RedeyeJedi

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
I wasn't asking for anyone to work FOR me. Just was wondering if someone wanted to work with me. That is how NMCM and I became good friends. And we made awesome patches. I knew about some things and did that and he knew about other thinks and did that. I would never try to have anyone work FOR me. I have been doing this kind of stuff for a very long time, over 10 years and I have never asked for this type of help before. So I hope nobody took this as if I am just lazy. I am just stuck and wondered if anyone wanted to join me on this awesoem patch. Hardx, I appreciate the offer for you guidance and I will shoot you a PM in a bit. We are a family here I don't want anyone to do anything they don't want to do. :toast:

RedeyeJedi

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Damn!! I am getting very frustrated. I am trying every tutorial step by step, I and can't this stuff to work. I am currently trying to do the arena select pics. I htink I am getting confused with the hex part. I am doing everything in all the tuts. It still won't work. It keeps freezing when I hit select arena. It seems so easy. it is not compicated, I think I ma doing everything corectly. Unless I am using the wrong offset to get the ARC xx. I am using the offset from the beginning of the added pac file on the match.pac. ANy pointers?