Anyone up for a round of No Mercy online?

uhsumdumboy

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Hey, I was about to play Banjo Kazooie for the hundredth and whatever time, and I got to thinking I wish I had some one to compete with online, either in No Mercy, Super Smash Bros. If enough people are interested, maybe we can even get a party going.... A Mario Party bwahaha.

Of course if you wanna play, and got another game suggestion, I am pretty flexible. I got team speak also, so communication in-game could be no sweat. Anyone interested, feel free to reply.

Edit: By the way, I use Mupen with Kailera net support. So I would suggest you do the same. Little to no lag, better game experience.

I'll be in the Chicago located channel called The Galaxy.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
I might be later. Will it work with the Roster tool? I know it won't with hacks.

uhsumdumboy

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Sweet. I'll be on all day pretty much. What is a roster tool? lol

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
It is the single greatest tool for No Mercy on an emulator. Check it out at the NMZ. I can't live without it.

uhsumdumboy

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Alright, I checked it out. No I do not think it would work online =/

Super El Guapo

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Thats sound good but I think perfect dark or goldeneye would be more fun i'll be waiting by the fountain with a shotgun.

dabaddguy

Midcard
Reaction score
WOW, I wish some technical cat could work these things out, me and RR and TNA was talking about an online No Mercy setup here but I guess we were too busy to get to it, that's how the Tournament came about. It'll be great with these things working...If the 360 can run online with all that stuff then what's stopping the hacks, etc?

uhsumdumboy

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Yeah, it would be badass if someone could get all those things DaBaddGuy mentioned.

What would also be cool is if someone stepped up my challenge in either of 3 games WWF No Mercy, WCW Revenge, or Virtual Pro Wrestling 2?

Not really a big FPS fan.