Fofo

Main Eventer
Reaction score
<iframe type='text/html' width='480' height='272' src='
' frameborder='0' allowfullscreen=''></iframe>

baal666

Main Eventer
Reaction score
The video looks great, but i read that 40% of the missions will be on the boats, which were parts i didn't like in ACIII whichc was a game i didn't like too much :unsure:
I'll keep my excitement until further informations about the game, not thrilled about it at the moment.

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
<big>Assassin's Creed IV - Black Flag

True Golden Age of Pirates [UK Trailer] </big>

<iframe type='text/html' width='250' height='250' src='

baal666

Main Eventer
Reaction score
The videos are good but i'm still not convinced about that game, would have prefered a pharaoh's era Egypt or a medieval China.

baal666

Main Eventer
Reaction score
New gameplay video

<iframe type='text/html' width='500' height='350' src='

Still not the best era but i must admit the environment is beautifull and make me want to give it a shot now.
Good news for fellow PC gamers.

Luc Poirier (AC.IV Project manager) says that Black Flag will be better optimized than AC III. It may not seem to be a big news but personnaly i've had some slowdowns on ACIII, at first i didn't like it a lot and this didn't help me enjoy the game more, so knowing that Black Flag could run better interested me and could interest some of you.
Just keep in mind that could be a marketing bullshit, better doesn't mean awesome.

Source : http://www.jeuxvideo.com/news/2013/...eux-optimise-qu-assassin-s-creed-3-sur-pc.htm (french)
News of the day :

According to Ubisoft (Jean-Sebastien Decant) the game will last 80 hours, 20 hours to complete the main story, and 50 to 60 hours to finish the side missions.
There will be 3 huge cities, about 15 unique places, and many islands.
About the size of the map, you will need 15 to 20 minutes to cross it from one side to the other by the sea without making a stop.

stylesismilo

Main Eventer
Reaction score
So how is the AC series? I just started AC1 today. I think it's pretty ok, but gets repetitive over time.