Assembler Games Forum Topic For AKI N64 Wrestling Source Engine 2018

hulkster

Opener
Reaction score
I saw a thread at Assembler Games in regards to the AKI source engine and other leaks.

For those who don't know, this is a hardcore community that specializes in video game restorations, hacks, prototypes and etc. The people on that forum are the experts in that department. It is very trust worthy.

Here is the thread i am referring to.

https://assemblergames.com/threads/...-for-the-wwf-wcw-and-japan-2018-thread.67586/

freem

Opener
Reaction score
Website
vpw.ajworld.net
Interesting update...

<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Bobo Mcloud in linked post</dt><dd> </dd></dl><div>Ive been out of the scen for a while now but selling a few more of my prototypes, the july version of wwf no mercy that was mentioned will be put up for sale. [/quote]

marillmau5

Opener
Reaction score
yea but its not the source code, the best the prototype will do for us will be fan service just to have and see what was slightly different.

Im starting to think things like the source code is lost within the company somewhere and we need a hero to release it.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
It was confirmed a long time ago that the source code was lost. Anyone who ever worked on it isn't even with the company, anymore.

Fizanko

Midcard
Reaction score
Everytime someone mention the source code being lost,
I like to imagine that there's an ex AKI-employee living in a deep cavern reading this board on his pedal-powered laptop, then looking at an old dusty hardrive next to it with the source code in it.

And then saying "my precious" :D