Bald Female Head Shape Tool

killacam

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
I've made an Open Office tool to create codes to achieve the folowing head shape change:

nZiBolh.png

Credit to WldFb for this guide which I used to create the initial hack.

It works when the head is set to female 3, and hair is short 2

The annoying part about using this head hack is that the addresses change depending on what arena/stage/backstage area/menu you're currently in, so this tool takes some of the work out of it. To use the tool all you need to do is open up the memory editor in each area that you want the head hack to take effect and go to the address: 800A5698. There you'll find the starting address for the head values in that area. It'll look something like 80201940. All you need to do is change it from 80xxxxxx to 81xxxxxx and paste it into the C2 cell of the spreadsheet. So in this example, I'd paste 81201940 into C2. After that you just need to type the wrestler ID into E18 and you'll have a conversion for all four players in the current area you're in.

Note: For smackdown mall you'll only need the P1 column and for entrances you'll only need P1 (and P2 if you're going to use the tag team enters together hack or if the player is a manager).

Bald Female Head Tool