Batman Arkham Knight

baal666

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Release : October 14th 2014

This will be the last game of the Arkham series, Batman will face the Scarecrow who united villains such as Penguin, Two-Face and Harley Quinn.
A new feature in the game is the Batmobile which will be drivable.
This is the third and last Arkham game developped by Rocksteady (Origins was by WB Montreal), it will be released on PC, PS4 and Xbox One later in 2014

<iframe type='text/html' width='500' height='350' src='
' frameborder='0' allowfullscreen=''></iframe>

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Pictures</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
arkham_knight_pc.jpg
batman-arkham-knight-xbox-one-1393950362-003.jpg

batman_arkham_knight.jpg

batman-arkham-knight-xbox-one-1393950362-002.jpg
</div>

TSK

Legend
Reaction score
Website
w11.zetaboards.com
After the crappy bug infested Origins, I just don't feel excited for this, what's worse is, they refused to fix the bugs and released more DLC.

baal666

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Not from what i've read, i saw these infos on jeuxvideo.com and gameinformer.com only show PC, PS4 and XOne.

Small info about the subtitle, source : gameinformer.com
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Arkham Knight</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">One would assume that the subtitle of the new Batman game, Arkham Knight, is a reference to the main man himself, but it's not.

The Arkham Knight is actually a brand new character created by Rocksteady and DC. We can't say too much about this guy for now, but subscribers to our digital issue can get their first glimpse of him right now.</div>

@TSK i'm with you on Origins being buggy, WB Montreal were shitty on this but Rocksteady made Asylum and Arkham City which were nice and i won't spit on the game until i get my hands on it.

SLX

Midcard
Reaction score
I would like to point out that one of the pioneers in No Mercy arena hacking/modding and my personal mentor several years ago on NMZ, Alex Underhill aka 'Imbored', has worked for Rocksteady since before Arkham Asylum. I miss that guy, I learned everything I know from him.

So basically this is what happened:
Rocksteady told WB it would take 2 years to make a solid released game.

WB said they wanted a new Arkham game out every year until the franchise had been sucked dry.

Rocksteady said they would stay on target for a 2-year development cycle, and

WB created WB Montreal in the fastest record time for ever assembling a game dev company made of several budget-cut firees from other WB-affiliated studios to do a hackjob on Arkham City to made Origins.

Nevertheless I enjoy the story and graphics (Maxed out on my GTX660 +Phyx on High) more than City, The game feels like a rushjob of more of the same. I regret buying it because I had more trouble running the steam copy I bought retail than the pirated version I was playing for a month prior.

Edit: The only reasons I shell out for the Arkham games is to make sure my good friend gets a paycheck. Rocksteady deserves my money but WB Montreal did not.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
I didn't know Alex Underhill worked for Rocksteady! That guy is a No mercy god!

I only have Asylum and City, heard origins was okay, but nothing like the second.

SLX

Midcard
Reaction score
Origins had great superficial polish, but that vastly larger city is worthless when the streets feel lifeless. At least in the prison that theme worked.

Fuego

Main Eventer
Reaction score
OMG Seems Great and really exciting!

I think it could be Nightwing, a new version of him....starts as Robin, becomes independent changes to Nightwing and later Arkham Knight...didn't he had a conflict with Batman at some point ?
ArkhamKnight_render.jpg

BAK_Sshot056.jpg
[/SPOILER]