Bork Laser

KWG

Promoter
Staff member
Reaction score
For the ones that know the original video(Bork Laser beats up One legged man)someone continued it:

http://www.youtube.com/user/BorkLaserRules?feature=watch

"Bork Laser vs Ryback Sr (with Resident Redneck as referee at Russell Crowe Mania)". ^o) ^o) ^o) ^o) ^o) ^o) ^o) ^o) ^o)

For people who doesn't know the origins of the Bork Laser Joke:
A guy uploaded a video on YouTube of Lesnar beating up Zack Gowen, and to avoid copyright he named the video ''Bork Laser beat up one legged man'' The hilarious title caught the attention of many and became a meme within the wrestling community.

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
Don't find this funny at all, and some of those stupid names used on those videos are uncalled for. sounds like a stupid racist prick.

Tired

Legend
Reaction score
I admit that I found this one funny for a while. But this is the only video I have seen of the guy (and no, I am not keen to see any more). If there are any racial or prejudiced undertones here, I completely missed them.

One of the reasons why I liked it was because this theme song was originally intended to have lyrics. And this guy makes a great point. The lyrics may have just been Brock Lesnar's name repeated over and over.

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Reverend RagNaRoc</dt><dd>Feb 28 2013, 05:48:45 PM</dd></dl><div>If there are any racial or prejudiced undertones here, I completely missed them.

[/quote]Calling an asian man a "gook" & making comments
about "slant eyes" THAT is the shit i was talking about.

Tired

Legend
Reaction score
I have made an error here. I assumed that the link in the first post was the same one that was posted in the shoutbox. That one was for the the Bork Laser entrance video only. I didn't realise that the link on this thread was for the whole YouTube account. But looking at some of the titles of those videos, I totally understand where you are coming from Conner.

One of my housemates invited his best friend into the house for two hours this afternoon. That guy has no idea how close he came to having his jaw broken today. An asshole coming into my house and making so many anti-Catholic comments. Put it this way, my housemate will be thinking twice before inviting him in here again.