Brock Lesnar Flagged By USADA Anti-Doping Violation?

savage101

Midcard
Reaction score
Just when fans may have thought he was in the clear, yet somehow looked like a shredded monster, Brock Lesnar has been flagged by USADA for a potential Anti-Doping Policy violation stemming from a test he took on June 28th, just 11 days prior to his Octagon return against Mark Hunt at UFC 200.

For his part, Hunt seemed to have an idea something was up. After the fight, Hunt wouldn’t make excuses for his unanimous decision loss to Lesnar, but did openly question how he managed to make the Heavyweight limit of 265 pounds.

Meanwhile, one of the taglines heading into UFC 200 came from Lesnar, who publicly bragged about being a “jacked white guy,” as he noted during the UFC 200 pre-fight press conference when asked about the aforementioned USADA exemption, “I’m a white boy and I’m jacked — deal with it.”

There was a lot of controversy surrounding the decision to give Lesnar an exemption that would prevent him from the same testing policy as any other former UFC fighters who would want to come out of retirement to fight again inside the Octagon. With Lesnar’s UFC return being a “one-off,” however, one would assume that ultimately, he won’t be paying the same price as most other fighters, who essentially lose their way of making a living for a minimum of two years per the new USADA/UFC Anti-Doping policy.

As is the case with any fighter being flagged by USADA, what Lesnar actually tested positive for has not yet been revealed.

nadimmania

Legend
Reaction score
I read MMA Fighting report that Lesnar already passed eight test months prior to the fight. Well, we can't argue that Lesnar is the biggest draw in UFC history. If Lesnar indeed tested positive for steroid, I'd say that it will mostly affect his UFC career and legacy. WWE career and legacy? maybe a little bit, but not so much.

Yep, some fans might critize the WWE Wellness Policy if Lesnar indeed tested positive by USADA, but I'd bet WWE still likely to use Lesnar for future main-event match. I mean, he's drawing more than the current roster right now (until Bálor entered the main roster by WWE Draft, perhaps).

I watched Lesnar Vs. Hunt via live streaming, and clearly Lesnar still got it. Despite if he's "steroid-jacked" or not, you can't argue that he's truly a great athlete AND the biggest draw in UFC history. Hell, even he got the biggest purse in UFC history.

Speaking of Lesnar, he's going to destroy Orton at SS.