Cancelled WrestleMania Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

nWo mark (WMI)

Midcard
Reaction score
I wanted to add some Wrestlers/Arenas and update the interface abit to reflect the Attitude Era as a whole, not just a specific time period. All add-ons/updates will be in PJ64 1.7 format, and there is really no timetable on when things will be released.

CAWs - Coming Soon

New Attires - Coming Soon

Arenas - Coming Soon

Interface - Coming Soon

~*E*~
nWo 4 Life

nWo mark (WMI)

Midcard
Reaction score
At the moment the only progress is me trying to decide which way I want to do the logos for Shawn Michaels attires(Bad Blood 97, Survivor Series 97, In Your House: DeGeneration X & WrestleMania XIV). I haven't had time to draw them, and using Attitude textures still make them look too hires. Previews will be posted in the snapshot topic, only completed things will be posted here. Awesome to see that people are interested in this :)

~*E*~
nWo 4 Life

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
I am! WM2K was one of my favorite AKI based games in the 00's. Such a shame things like attire hacks and move hacking was limited. If it was around I would be on it like a shot!

KWG

Promoter
Staff member
Reaction score
I love that game.

Also,if NM wasn't released,I think this game would be the one fucked up with hacks,mods and saves.

The Chipmunk

Young Lion
Reaction score
I showed my interest for this on NMZ, I can't wait for you to release some of your mods.

WM2K is one of my favorite wrestling games, I like it more than NM because of the full entrances and menu layout.

I know you'll deliver, you and the rest of Team WWE 2012 are the reason I still play NM.

AK37

Opener
Reaction score
I agree with The Chipmunk. I recently installed the WWE11 save on my comp and am loving it. Its been a while since I hooked up my Project64, so am still trying to find my feet again, but its so cool to see all these textures. Wrestlemania 2000 was awesome back in the hey day of wrestling gaming. Shame there was far less advancement than NM, but hey its still cool.

Looking forward to seeing the HBK release.

The NekoMancer

Promoter
Reaction score
sebdu49 said:
It's on pcsx2?
I can't describe my dissapointment in words so I'll do this...

:comp: :plzdie: :bully :explode :cat :jew: :beatemup: :Da F**K?: :stoppit :bg <BAN!> :sgctc: :leelaamy :The Mario Dance:

Status
Not open for further replies.