Christian Cage (AEW attire)

Matt Faustino

Young Lion
Reaction score
Long text warning, if you don't want to read it, here's the link: Christian Cage by Matt

So hello everyone, this is my first ever released mod, not entirely first mod because I've done some mods of some local wrestlers here from Brazil in the past, and I'm not so new here since I've been using some mods since maybe 2016/17 so I guess I know somethings lol

but Anyway here's the mod, I made it using ad1987's mod as a base for my little texture mod and some shirt textures I've got from the Stone Cold Steve Austin mod by Striker and a shirt texture from the Modding Starter's Kit V.3 tho I don't remember from which folder it was (and Idk if this is allowed because it's technically using other person's mods for your own mod but I want it to be like a tribute for his mods because they're very good and keeping his legacy around if you get what I'm saying) and I hope you like it, there's some little mistakes here and there so if you notice some plz tell me and tell me how to fix it, constructive feedback definately will help :)

Here's the base attire:Screenshot_2022-03-18-23-35-19-1.pngScreenshot_2022-03-18-23-37-42-1.png

Here's the Entrance:Screenshot_2022-03-18-23-37-57-1.pngScreenshot_2022-03-18-23-38-34-1.png

Yep I've put the Christian Cage titantron name on the back of the Shirt because idk I thought it would look nice and I didn't know if his attire had anything in the back but anyways I hope y'all like it!

I love you, the person who's reading this, you're awesome! :)

Last edited: