Reaction score
rbwgn7.jpg

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD!

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Very nice bro!!!! The attire is very well done!!!

The only thing that is buggin me is the face. Which model did you use for him bro?

Aditza

Midcard
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>AKI Man</dt><dd>Jul 31 2011, 06:05:25 PM</dd></dl><div>Very nice bro!!!! The attire is very well done!!!

The only thing that is buggin me is the face. Which model did you use for him bro?[/quote]I know.I used Billy Gunn model.It doesn't support the face too well.

These are the face textures:

unledib.png

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Aditza said:
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>AKI Man</dt><dd>Jul 31 2011, 06:05:25 PM</dd></dl><div>Very nice bro!!!! The attire is very well done!!! The only thing that is buggin me is the face. Which model did you use for him bro?
I know.I used Billy Gunn model.It doesn't support the face too well. These are the face textures:
unledib.png
[/quote]Yeah bro. When you look at the texture of the face, it clearly looks like Christian. Is there a reason why the face does not translate well when in-game? Im actually curious!

Still a nice mod from you bro and its a shame how models work on RAW.

Zee

Opener
Reaction score
The Texture you made is Very Good...But it doesn't work on that Model

Blue Warrior

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Great mod, but I knew that it was Gunn as soon when I saw the face, it really looks like Billy. If you would improve the face this mod could be your best.

jcsix

Main Eventer
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>AKI Man</dt><dd>Jul 31 2011, 11:18:55 PM</dd></dl><div>
Aditza said:
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>AKI Man</dt><dd>Jul 31 2011, 06:05:25 PM</dd></dl><div>Very nice bro!!!! The attire is very well done!!! The only thing that is buggin me is the face. Which model did you use for him bro?
I know.I used Billy Gunn model.It doesn't support the face too well. These are the face textures:
unledib.png
[/quote]Yeah bro. When you look at the texture of the face, it clearly looks like Christian. Is there a reason why the face does not translate well when in-game? Im actually curious! Still a nice mod from you bro and its a shame how models work on RAW.[/quote]The same reason as some SD mods. Its because the face Shape is modeld for Gunn.

Apart from that, it looks very nice.