Clone Movesets/Attributes Over Existing Superstars

jlkrass

Young Lion
Reaction score
Hello guys!

I am a total greenhorn in this world of No Mercy modding but I'm getting my feet wet and have been lurking around learning the basics for the past couple of weeks, I'm working on moveset replacements at the moment with nemu64 and have it figured out but I have a question. I'm sure this code exists somewhere and I've been scouring the forums, please forgive my newbness if this info is easily accessible right in front of my eyes somewhere on here.

Is there a code that allows me to clone movesets/attributes over regular "Not Able To Edit" superstars? Obviously these changes wouldn't be saved after I close out the rom but if this code it exists it will help me out greatly!

dbs64

Midcard
Reaction score
As far as I know there has never been a code, the easiest way to do it is the moveset editor and if you can't figure that out for a temporary measure dont make any movesets until you turn on the No Mercy Roster/ Music tool turn that on at the start screen then edit a moveset in SD mall this will overwrite unable to edit wrestling movesets, however you have to be careful because you can never turn on the roster tool in SD mall it will erase all of your progress so its best to make a copy of the roster file after you are done saving