screen shots-:
S3_XP78_3.png

S3_XP78_4.png

there is something at the centre of the title i don't know but hope its good

Champion_Gamer

Promoter
Staff member
Reaction score
looks good mate very authentic. to bad punk doesn't have the belt not real happy about the rock wining it but back on subject it's awesome :)

ratedrcenation

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>My WWE 13 Textures</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;"><div class='spoiler_toggle'>Wade Barrett Preview</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
S3_XP78_14.png
</div>
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Wade Barrett Texture</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
S3_XP78_194cf558_14.png
</div>

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Sin Cara</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;"><div class='spoiler_toggle'>Preview</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
S3_XP78_2.png
S3_XP78_3.png
</div>

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Texture</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
S3_XP78_426a64e7_14.png
</div></div>

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Alberto Del Rio Red "NEW"</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;"><div class='spoiler_toggle'>Preview</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
S3_XP78_6.png
</div><div class='spoiler_toggle'>Texture</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
S3_XP78_64815503_14.png
</div></div>

ratedrcenation

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
New Sin Cara MOD

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Sin Cara</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;"><div class='spoiler_toggle'>Preview</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
S3_XP78_2.png
S3_XP78_3.png
</div>

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Texture</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
S3_XP78_426a64e7_14.png
</div></div>

Hope you like it

ratedrcenation

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Jack Swagger Shawn Micheals & Stone Cold Titantrons Screenshots

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Jack Swagger</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
jack_swagger.png
</div>
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Shawn Micheals</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
Shawn_Micheals.png
</div>
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Stone Cold</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
stone_cold.png
</div>
The Download Links Will Be Out Soon

KWG

Promoter
Staff member
Reaction score
Simply but cool,I like it,you improved.

Black Lord

Opener
Reaction score
abhyodaya1997 said:
New Sin Cara MOD

S3_XP78_2.png
S3_XP78_3.png
</div>

S3_XP78_426a64e7_14.png
</div></div>

Hope you like it
wow, cool

ratedrcenation

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
More New Textures

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Alberto Del Rio Red</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;"><div class='spoiler_toggle'>Preview</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
S3_XP78_6.png
</div><div class='spoiler_toggle'>Texture</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
S3_XP78_64815503_14.png
</div></div>

HOPE YOU LIKE IT

NizamAwesome13

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
about cm punk,you arent tell me to use my textures.and you are not taking permissions from me.and this is what i have for you( :birdy )
I dont like it!

ratedrcenation

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
OK OK Sorry about that and i will not do it again
I will take permission before i take their textures
"Sorry Once AGAIN"

NizamAwesome13

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
you use my CM Punk face textures,and there you go :ViperF***:

So i have make some report about your textures Bunny.

ratedrcenation

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Hey i haven't taken your face textures i just took ideas of how to change the colour of the hair how to make it bald in textures and that's all
i had dumped it from dolphin emulator and i found that texture only so what will i do and some mistake was there when i was saturating so it looks like its your face texture but it mine

NizamAwesome13

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
no need to say it dude,ive compared them and it looks same.take a look

My Face Textures:
s3xp786c62a7dc14.png

Your Face Textures:
S3_XP78_6c62a7dc_14.png

there's no different about my face textures and yours.

ratedrcenation

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
"OH" I thought you were talking of some other texture
YES I have taken it from you but i forgot to ask you i didn't know that i have to take permission i thought i will make a little bit change in colour so i took my cm punk and then changed the shirt colour and logos and then i wanted to make him bald so i couldn't do it so i took from you
if you say so i will change it now i mean i will remove the bald face texture and keep the original OK

ratedrcenation

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Are you Ready...</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;"> <div class='spoiler_toggle'>For The Amazing...</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;"> <div class='spoiler_toggle'>CM Punk..</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;"> <div class='spoiler_toggle'>Here WE go..</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
S3_XP78_8.png
S3_XP78_9.png

S3_XP78_10.png
</div>

ENJOY :toast:

Status
Not open for further replies.