[Closed] AKI DOJO and another question

Status
Not open for further replies.

treefrog

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Can someone re-up the Aki Dojo? I noticed the thread here and thought it was an awesome looking arena. If it's part of a full game that's dowloadable let me know.

Other question that could be another topic. Is Paint.net usable to edit texture images for the game? It saves in PNG. Maybe not to make the textures but could I use existing images to edit for my own use? Would they look passable or horrible?

KWG

Promoter
Staff member
Reaction score
treefrog said:
Can someone re-up the Aki Dojo? I noticed the thread here and thought it was an awesome looking arena. If it's part of a full game that's dowloadable let me know.

Other question that could be another topic. Is Paint.net usable to edit texture images for the game? It saves in PNG. Maybe not to make the textures but could I use existing images to edit for my own use? Would they look passable or horrible?
PM the creator El Guapo,he from the staff and is a nice guy,maybe he still have this...

If he has,I hope he upload again,I would love to play with it.

About the Paint.Net Question,you can mod with every image editor,just need to know how to use,the most used image editor for mod is Photoshop,but my friend VictorVlast/Victor uses Gimp,and looks exactly how it would be if it was modded in photoshop.About how they will look,I never tried,so if no one knows,you can try yourself and be the first to discover how it looks. :)

KWG

Promoter
Staff member
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Super El Guapo</dt><dd>Oct 20 2012, 06:05:49 PM</dd></dl><div>Aki Dojo re-up.
http://www.mediafire.com/?tv2td0lmd1bof7m

I make most of my stuff with Paint.net including this arena.
my personal paint.net file with a ton of extra Plugins.
http://www.mediafire.com/?2th1ofstsfrhs8n[/quote]Thanks bro for the Dojo,I hope whoever download the plugins give it a good use. :)

treefrog

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Big thanks for re-upping. Thanks for the responses about how to edit everyone. If Super El Guapo used Paint to make this arena then I see it can do a good job.

I might get Gimp idk, have to stick with free software anyway. I've seen the face tutorials but that's way out of reach for me for now. I tried using layers on an unrelated image and it confused me and I can't do fine details. I'll work on this sort of stuff and see what happens.

I really just wanted to do some small stuff for my own purposes for now but Like I said I'll work on it and see what I can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.