Status
Not open for further replies.

The-K

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
fei1oo.png

Head shape 1Head shape 2
What's up OSR!
this time my mod is of El orgullo de méxico... Alberto del Rio!

*LINK* http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OD9I3B65

*CREDITS*
-Orson bumper box
-Bases lololol

*Thanks for all the suggestions* :toast:

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
The face..... I just don't think it looks like him. You should try to find a different reference pic, or opt to make one from scratch. The tattoos look nice, I like 'em.

The designs on the trunks look good, too.

TheNightman0714

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
The logo on the back should be a little smaller and the face doesn't really resemble him that much but it's a great start

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Yeah the face needs a change. Micheal posted a link that has great faces of Del Rio buddy. Also the tattoo's should be darker, ie black. The "A" logo on the back is way too big and needs resizing. Overall it looks good my man. Keep it up!!

Blue Warrior

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Looks pretty good, except for face, that needs a change.

But even with this face it looks "TREMENDOUS" ;)

Rain

Midcard
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Quote:</dt><dd> </dd></dl><div>-Bases lololol[/quote]
is there a member named lololol?
I don't get what is funny and who's bases aki,orson, or somebody else?

edit-thanks Michael El Guapo my apologies The-K I thought you were laughing out loud great stuff man.

Super El Guapo

Main Eventer
Reaction score
ronaldrain said:
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Quote:</dt><dd> </dd></dl><div>-Bases lololol
is there a member named lololol?
I don't get what is funny and who's bases aki,orson, or somebody else?
[/quote]its Yan's templates and that's what he named it I got the same pack some very useful stuff, I use it alot .

The-K

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
*UPDATE* in the first post:)
-Michael.. Thanks for the page ;)

Cue

Legend
Reaction score
I think the face looked better before.

TheNightman0714

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
I like the new face. I think maybe you should try a different head size maybe.

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Im not seeing Del Rio in the face at all bro!! I think the 1st face was better. Maybe you are taking too much off the actual image or something or using too much AKI texture too blend the face..Keep working on it buddy.

The-K

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>AKI Man</dt><dd>Jul 9 2011, 07:07:36 PM</dd></dl><div>Im not seeing Del Rio in the face at all bro!! I think the 1st face was better. Maybe you are taking too much off the actual image or something or using too much AKI texture too blend the face..Keep working on it buddy.[/quote]Ok man no problem:)
emm one question..
the face is better with smile or seriously/angry expression?

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>The-K</dt><dd>Jul 9 2011, 07:24:59 PM</dd></dl><div><blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>AKI Man</dt><dd>Jul 9 2011, 07:07:36 PM</dd></dl><div>Im not seeing Del Rio in the face at all bro!! I think the 1st face was better. Maybe you are taking too much off the actual image or something or using too much AKI texture too blend the face..Keep working on it buddy.[/quote]Ok man no problem:)
emm one question..
the face is better with smile or seriously/angry expression?[/quote]Personally, why not do 2 alternate faces so members can choose what to use buddy.. Also fix those tats!! :D The are more black than brown.

Just keep working on it, and it will get there. ;)

The-K

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>AKI Man</dt><dd>Jul 9 2011, 07:28:28 PM</dd></dl><div><blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>The-K</dt><dd>Jul 9 2011, 07:24:59 PM</dd></dl><div><blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>AKI Man</dt><dd>Jul 9 2011, 07:07:36 PM</dd></dl><div>Im not seeing Del Rio in the face at all bro!! I think the 1st face was better. Maybe you are taking too much off the actual image or something or using too much AKI texture too blend the face..Keep working on it buddy.[/quote]Ok man no problem:)
emm one question..
the face is better with smile or seriously/angry expression?[/quote]Personally, why not do 2 alternate faces so members can choose what to use buddy.. Also fix those tats!! :D The are more black than brown.

Just keep working on it, and it will get there. ;) [/quote]Ok man thanks :D!
i will fix the tattoos :eek:k

chikaraboy

Midcard
Reaction score
Nice looking Del Rio dude, just dont see him in the face. Still good to see some new blood at the OSR. I liked your Ziggler mod dude. :celebrate:

chikaraboy

Midcard
Reaction score
I think the face looks worse now dude. What face pic are u using?? it looks like he is wearing blusher :D . Everything else is really nice now dude. I want to see this released. Im a Del rio fan. :eek:k

The-K

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
chikaraboy said:
I think the face looks worse now dude. What face pic are u using?? it looks like he is wearing blusher :D . Everything else is really nice now dude. I want to see this released. Im a Del rio fan. :eek:k
Ok man
Recommend me a reference pic of alberto for the mod :)

Status
Not open for further replies.