[Closed] Bo Dallas W.I.P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Champion_Gamer

Promoter
Staff member
Reaction score
so i was bored and didn't feel, modding twc4/5 so i decided to give no mercy modding another go, so here is a very early W.I.P of Bo Dallas it's not very good, but hopefully i can get better, unlike my john cena mod i do plan on finishing this one, as always feedback and criticisms are appreciated :)

things i need to fix:

add stomach,back and arm textures
align the boots better
add hair
maybe recolour the skin
?

ck2lPRhl.png

bigger image
ck2lPRh.png

[/SPOILER]

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
The face looks like Bo. I'd say keep going, and take note of the aki tuts we have. :)

Champion_Gamer

Promoter
Staff member
Reaction score
I've been reading HIW's modding tutorial :) so hopefully I'll improve, i made up a better boot texture today, i used the original boot as a template, not sure if it's any good or not but it took me awhile to make

10348277_289367371249288_439515589125298856_n.jpg

Champion_Gamer

Promoter
Staff member
Reaction score
so i finished it yay for me...... it looks okay i suppose (truth be told i don't think it's that good)

i will be fixing a few issues with the odd colour around his trunks and thigh..... might also get rid of the black shadowing under the boot lace as it makes it look cartoonish also will be adding his current shirt in v.2

thoughts ?

10530780_290034004515958_2815745188140240007_n.jpg

also thanks to keson for supporting my efforts :) also yeah its a hires mod well at-least it's supposed to be lol

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Not too bad. A few suggestions, though. To avoid odd looking torsos, make the whole body one texture in photoshop, and afterwards you won't have that odd overlapping problem:

8dpHx8X.png

The NekoMancer

Promoter
Reaction score
Umm.... Well... This is hard as champion gamer is super nice... but... well...

The trunks look odd, boots look unrealistic and the foot part is completely misaligned. Face is perfect but his hair isn't black and looks unrealistic, too. Try to use actual pictures of it to make it look right, especially on the parts over the shoulders and over the back. Won't be hard to find good quality ones as he's currently performing. :)

Champion_Gamer

Promoter
Staff member
Reaction score
thanks for the honesty mate, i will try my best to fix these problems :)

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
With no mercy, it's usually best to make skins that are all one piece (at least for the head, torso and arms), because when the textures don't align, it sticks out like a sore thumb. ;)

Keep modding! I think you can make this mod even better if you BOlieve.

Champion_Gamer

Promoter
Staff member
Reaction score
heheh, thanks for the tip :) I'll remake the body, arm and head into one mdt :)

Status
Not open for further replies.