Staff member
Reaction score

You should return to WWE 13...

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Sorry, but the only thing that looks half decent is the trunks but the textures look flat!!

Seriously man, why give Brock a smiling face, even though he is a heel fucker who likes to destroy people? I will not be so negative as you are trying and its to be commended, but you need to understand WWE13 modding is completely different to NM modding. Please check out the tutorials and resources section.

KWG

Promoter
Staff member
Reaction score
tnafan said:
Sorry, but the only thing that looks half decent is the trunks but the textures look flat!!

Seriously man, why give Brock a smiling face, even though he is a heel fucker who likes to destroy people? I will not be so negative as you are trying and its to be commended, but you need to understand WWE13 modding is completely different to NM modding. Please check out the tutorials and resources section.
This.

Sorry for the rude way but I already said in the other thread what you need.

Deadpool

Midcard
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Deleted User</dt><dd>Jan 20 2013, 10:35:33 PM</dd></dl><div>I have a pack of reference pictures and half finished stuff from the Brock I made last year if you want to use it.
http://www.mediafire.com/?956rd2jdy5li32n
feel free to do want you want with this stuff.

[/quote]Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.