[Closed] Captain America

Status
Not open for further replies.

John360

Midcard
Reaction score
Hi,This is my first WWF No mercy mod,Captain America.It is not completed,I will try to release it within 3 days.Please comment.

KWG

Promoter
Staff member
Reaction score
Nice job for a Rookie,some part's still loking low-res/AKI style.

treefrog

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Looks like a good start but some changes are needed.

He looks too fat, needs a thinner more muscular build. The blue part on his chest should extend down further. Most pics I've seen of Capt America have the blue going below his pec area. No Mecy models have backward slant to them in chest area that causes some undesired results that have to be overcompensated for to get a desirable chest logo appearance at times.

I would make the top part all blue with star and lower part the stripes minus any slight adjustments you need to make for the stretching and overalpping of textures.

Are you going to make anymore superheros? I've always hoped to find some well made ones. I have seen some before but I think the dl link didn't work and idk if they were that great to begin with.

Attachments:

Wolfpac_69

Main Eventer
Reaction score
good effort man... it's better than my first effort at modding No Mercy :) there are some excellent resources at OSR you should take advantage it will help with you fix the alignment on the chest

John360

Midcard
Reaction score
Thank you everyone,yes I will be making more superheroes.As of now I'am working on Wolverine and I'am going to release Captain America in a few days with more attires!

Status
Not open for further replies.