[Closed] Chained/Sequence Moves

Status
Not open for further replies.

AZW

Young Lion
Reaction score
Hello, I found your site while looking for No Mercy move codes, and have enjoyed seeing what the people here have come up with.

I was curious if anyone here has experimented with chaining together animations, rather than splicing them and trying to make totally new moves.
I'm not requesting anyone make anything, I'm just curious if anyone's done it, and if so, where I might find it.

For example. I see there are some NJPW fans here. One wrestler there, Shibata does a sequence in the corner where he elbows someone down, scrapes his boots across their face, then runs to one corner and shoots in with a dropkick.

Now all the animations for this sequence exist in the game already, so this could be done (if it's possible) by chaining together the elbows in the corner, then stomp and choke, and ending with that one leaping drop kick (dropkick to knee 3 I think) rather than the straight kick.

Or, his finisher is the penalty kick, where he uses a sleeper to get someone down to a sitting position, then shoots off the ropes and kicks them in the head.
Not sure about being able to hit the ropes and come off them with the kick, but the set up (sleeper, then sleeper to sitting) animations already exist.

I can see a sequence move for Ishii with repeated elbow strikes, maybe even trading elbows (one does the animation for an elbow strike, then the other does it, repeat a few times with the last dropping the other with a kick).

Or something like the alternating knee strikes ending with the super knee strike, or going into one of the combo finisher animations.

Maybe the soft knee strike that drops them to hands and knees followed by a grapple into the rear choke, or an axe kick or something.

I wanted to ask because I love the Strong Style moves that made it into the game, which is really more about sequences of simple, but high impact, moves and wondered if anyone had ever messed around with creating combos and chains of moves. I don't know if it's even possible, but it could make for some really interesting stuff if it is.

Anyway.
Thanks for reading, and for keeping this stuff alive for those of us who like to add new twists to old favorites.
Sorry to make my first post on this topic, but it's honestly the reason I found the site and signed up, and I would feel like a fake if I pretended otherwise.

Reaction score
I know what you are saying and I'm pretty sure it is possible but I havent done any move stuff, yet. I'm sure Ive seen things over the years that are like you have described above.

Tyler Black

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
If you look at the B2B save, or the PWG save, Kyle O'Rielly and Hideo Itami have their combo moves. Barsiko hacked them i believe

Status
Not open for further replies.