[Closed] Changing SSFD Picture in SvR 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

ma5am

Opener
Reaction score
Hi Guys, ma5am is here :bye:

I want to share simple tutorial about changing SSFD pic. Here's the screenshot to prove that this tut is working.
I changed Santino's pic with Sting's pic (See the big face of Sting? I did it in a purpose ; )

2ihnhxe.png

Thanks to MrMoneyMaker and The Best !! Credits to them all :hi:
Yes, it was The Best himself who told me to use his SvR11 editor (v1.2) to change/replace SSFD pic

OK then. Firstly, things you'll need are :
- Expert Tools with both Dpac and pac plugins
- quickbms with yuke.bms plugin
- SvR11 editor (v1.2)
- HxD Hex Editor (optional)

OK, follow these steps correctly :B-)
1) Bring your plistps2.arc and your menu.pac files from your SvR 2011 ISO to desktop (I suggest you to use Ultra ISO for doing this)
2) Open up expert Tools and select Dpac plugin and extract menu.pac (click Extract LBA, then Extract Files) and then, close expert
3) You should now have a folder called @Menu.pac. Go there and inside you'll see a folder called MENU. Enter this folder, and find SSFD.pac
4) Open Expert again and this time, select the pac plugin and extract SSFD.pac with it (click Extract LBA then Extract Files) and then, close expert
5) You have now a folder called @SSFD.PAC. Open it and inside you'll see only one file : file000000.bpe
6) Uncompress it using quickbms (firstly, select yuke.bms plugin, select file000000.bpe which is previously extracted, and click save)
7) You have now 2 files : file000000.bpe and file000000.bpe.unpacked

8) Open Expert (again) select the pac plugins and extract file000000.bpe.unpacked (Use Extract LBA then Extract Files) and then, close expert
9) You now see @FILE000000.BPE.UNPACKED folder containing 75 files, each files named file0000XX.dat (please refer SSFD id list at this forum)
10) Now, get your SSFD pic with mtp2 extension (e.g. Sting SSFD.mtp2), rename it into file000033.dat (I replaced Santino SSFD pic with Sting SSFD pic)
11) Replace the original file000033.dat (inside @FILE000000.BPE.UNPACKED folder) with your modified file000033.dat, click yes/OK
12) Now, Open Expert and rebuild your file000000.bpe.unpacked (click extract LBA, Rebuild Files, and Rebuild LBA).
13) You have now a file called NEW-FILE000000.bpe.unpacked. Rename it to file000000.bpe (off course, firstly you must delete the original file000000.bpe file)

14) Reopen Expert tools and select the pac plugin and rebuild SSFD.pac (First, extract LBA, then Rebuild Files and Rebuild LBA)
15) Now you have a file called NEW-SSFD.PAC. Bring it to desktop
16) Open your NEW-SSFD.PAC file with HxD, click file menu, save as NEW-SSFD.mtp2
However, you can rename the file manually at windows explorer without HxD ; )
17) Now, open SvR11 editor. Click Selection Pics Importer button (the one w/ Bray Wyatt pic)
18) Click Load Menu.pac button, then select your menu.pac. Click Load The Arc button, then select your plistps2.arc file
19) Under Type menu, choose SSFD. Now, click Load SSFD.pac button and select your NEW-SSFD.mtp2 file
20) Click Import button, Exit button, and close the program.
21) Now, get your new plistps2.arc and your new menu.pac back into your game folder and rebuild the ISO.

Surprise :blink: , it's working!! :celebrate:

Mr.SVR

Young Lion
Reaction score
yeah , its worked to me too

thank you for tutorial and the bestr for the tool

Status
Not open for further replies.