KWG

Promoter
Staff member
Reaction score
I see Team WWE 2013 work there...

monkey king

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
no guys i used wrestling mpire textures for those tattoos which looks similar to team wwe 2013 tattoos

KWG

Promoter
Staff member
Reaction score
These Wrestling MPire modders nowadays are stealing No Mercy textures,mostly these Facebook ones.

monkey king

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
so if u say wrestling mpire modders are stealing no mercy textures then i should quit using them.
sorry guys its my mistake i should have cross checked the textures insted of using them blindly, it will never happen again
extremly sorry

jcsix

Main Eventer
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>core crow</dt><dd>Jun 26 2013, 12:22:55 PM</dd></dl><div>so if u say wrestling mpire modders are stealing no mercy textures then i should quit using them.
sorry guys its my mistake i should have cross checked the textures insted of using them blindly, it will never happen again
extremly sorry [/quote]YES. Do never use their work. I gave up telling people and their modders what stuff they have stolen and they always say they make it. They are the worst modding community ever.

The NekoMancer

Promoter
Reaction score
yeah those tattoos don't match the rest of your mod either...

and the attire looks really flat.

everything else is looking good, i like the style

monkey king

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Thanks lord, i am looking forward to replace those tattoos with new one and as for attire i had the only way to join the kickpad texture with the boot texture

monkey king

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Here i updated face, removed tattoos and added his royal rumble, elemination chamber and wm 29 attires
i'll add new tattoos as i'm done with the face and attires

Attachments:

monkey king

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
i'm done with all the latest attires the early ones are remaining,i cant make all of them that's why i need your suggession
and plz tell me how the new face looks if there are any corrections to do plz let me know

The NekoMancer

Promoter
Reaction score
i like it, some attire textures look really flat, though.

and the kickpads in the foot area look kinda strange.... like his ankle was broken or something, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.