[Closed] Create A Moveset not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

CenzTom

Legend
Reaction score
Hey guys Cenz here :)

Its quite rare when the OSR Tag champs r on the help topic or at least one half of the OSR Tag Champs.

Anyways i have come here because my Create A Moveset does not work. I have fixed part of it which was it froze my game but now it sends me to unlimited loading..... At least it doesn't freeze anymore.

A.M Reigns

Main Eventer
Reaction score
you are getting this problem in your patch,right?
then do one thing,use your savegame with a normal svr 2011 iso,and edit the movesets,then use
your savegame in your patch,thats it

CenzTom

Legend
Reaction score
Thats what i was thinking as well. I was just hoping it would work so then whoever downloads it can use it

honkytonkman

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Website
honkytonkman-adriano.blogspot.it
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>A.M Reigns</dt><dd>Jul 12 2015, 11:33:21 PM</dd></dl><div>you are getting this problem in your patch,right?
then do one thing,use your savegame with a normal svr 2011 iso,and edit the movesets,then use
your savegame in your patch,thats it[/quote]that's a way to do it ...but always remains problem of moveset not working right on the patch..i remember a couple of year ago same problem..in my patch was because i have tried to change some moves..using again original file problem was fixed..
this is a simple exemple how a bad modder (me) resolves his bad mods..turning back to the original file...

CenzTom

Legend
Reaction score
Ur not bad! and i have tried the original but it sent me to unlimited loading....

PSPortman

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Have u changed misc and m pac without update arc file?

CenzTom

Legend
Reaction score
I always seem to update ARC using the tutorials by dadydodo. But my ARC file has a problem and when i fix it my game freezes. At the moment Dadydodo is looking at my ARC file so he might fix it

CenzTom

Legend
Reaction score
Well the BATL is not in the right position as it should be. Ive noticed that since ive had a look at an untouched iso file from my computer. Ive tried fixing it and all but my game simply freezes

Status
Not open for further replies.