[Closed] Donkey Mods

Status
Not open for further replies.

donkey33

Opener
Reaction score
Thanks, will do.
I was going through my roster and thought I wanted a different/improved Triple H. There are plenty available here but I was after a full beard version and couldn't find one so decided to make one myself. Much easier using an existing model than creating a complete new I realised so didn't take too long as I only replaced the face, body and trunks really. Face was from the 2k15 textures but seems to work okay.

- Still thinking about darkening the hair a little but after a quick test, I couldn't get the transparency correct so left it.
- Body is from his SYM model but I could improve that a bit or even revert back to the original HCTP body I guess. Need to fix his abs a little I think.
- In-game screen on the far right shows that it's a little blurry. I'm not sure why but the face isn't as crisp overall as say The Rocks face so not sure about that.
- Any comments regarding improvements always appreciated.

wlbofp.png

htwcd4.png

I fixed the eyebrows to get rid of the fuzz issue and also reverted the body back to HCTP. Looks better and normal in-game now. Screens above have not been updated.
This is the Taker I've been working on as I don't want a modern one in my game nor the HCTP version.

52bero.png

ryokudou

Main Eventer
Reaction score
awesome, looking forward for that taker. for triple h i think his body is fine but the problem is his face IMO i don't know why maybe i'm just not like it :D

donkey33

Opener
Reaction score
Yeah, there's something with the Triple H face. I'm thinking the colour might be off slightly but I need to play around with it.

I updated Taker's hair. Was trying different transparencies and the original seems to work best. Darkened his goatee a little too. His body is tough to work with. The angles are so touchy that it was hell to try and get this straps to match like they currently are. He looks decent in-game though which is good.

308i2cy.png

34zyntf.jpg

muh3x2.png

2555rhs.png

Oh and I'm sure others have done this since I'm late to all this but I just added entrance attire to Hogan and really enjoyed his entrance, lol.

2mdp4jn.png
[/SPOILER]

ERI619

Legend
Reaction score
Website
www.razorinstinctmods.wordpress.com
donkey33 said:
Thanks, will do.
I was going through my roster and thought I wanted a different/improved Triple H. There are plenty available here but I was after a full beard version and couldn't find one so decided to make one myself. Much easier using an existing model than creating a complete new I realised so didn't take too long as I only replaced the face, body and trunks really. Face was from the 2k15 textures but seems to work okay.

- Still thinking about darkening the hair a little but after a quick test, I couldn't get the transparency correct so left it.
- Body is from his SYM model but I could improve that a bit or even revert back to the original HCTP body I guess. Need to fix his abs a little I think.
- In-game screen on the far right shows that it's a little blurry. I'm not sure why but the face isn't as crisp overall as say The Rocks face so not sure about that.
- Any comments regarding improvements always appreciated.

wlbofp.png

htwcd4.png

I fixed the eyebrows to get rid of the fuzz issue and also reverted the body back to HCTP. Looks better and normal in-game now. Screens above have not been updated.
This is the Taker I've been working on as I don't want a modern one in my game nor the HCTP version.

52bero.png

God,you are talented..I love that Taker and Triple H..If you could just tweak his face and fix the backside of takers black top,it would be perfect.

donkey33

Opener
Reaction score
Appreciate the comments to improve.

Did you mean the light grey on the back or the back straps and that blurryness? As above, it's a tough task with this phenom model. One straight line and due to angles, it's 4 angles lines and trying to line them back up was tough.

donkey33

Opener
Reaction score
I think I'm done with Taker. I updated his skin texture, tried improving his attire (is tough with all the angles) and gave him minor improvements like armpit shadows, etc.

xeo1w1.png

zkhlxs.png

2q07plv.png

ri7kgl.png

2mq3j3n.png

ddnzev.png

Will now take a look at Triple H's face and then move onto something else.[/SPOILER]

donkey33

Opener
Reaction score
I'm not sure there's much else I can change so I guess it's done.

Can't do anything with the V neck thing since that is Phenom Takers clothing model. On certain angles you can see it but it's not an issue really.

donkey33

Opener
Reaction score
I had a play around with it but it's too time consuming finding the exact pixels on the exact angles so I'll just leave it as is I think. Could be done with time but I've no plans to spend that much time figuring it out as I'm okay with how it is now.

Digging in a bit, you can get most of it transparent but you'll see the V still in the transparency (transition from skin colour to transparent) so it's still there regardless.

donkey33

Opener
Reaction score
So, it got the better of me and I made the collar transparent. Pretty rough though. I couldn't be bothered spending time fixing every angle and pixel.

Old Taker with collar on the left, new Taker with transparent collar on the right. Much better in-game without the collar so thanks Erie for the idea.

34nir1w.png

2ldd15u.png

ryokudou

Main Eventer
Reaction score
awesome taker bro!!!! that v thing doesn't really bother IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.