[Closed] Finally XA.pac audio editing software! FOUND!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KendrickSD2

Opener
Reaction score
Finally! I found! the software to edit audios file XA.pac is easy and simple, I try change the song of the rock for the Triple H, and This worked well!!
You can change all the musics and sounds bumps and drops, that is in the C2.pac. You can change the menu music and music gameplay and ppv. But this requires accurate to edit it, I need programs to edit MP3 and WAV audio with preference option of birates, (quality 37,8k stereo), y that contain opcion of Cut audio, if NMCM can help and someone who can help to find good audio programs, Well I have experience in editing audio :) but need good software to edit it exactly, well I'll upload after my second discovering a video tutorial and software including pic when I get all. attentive to these days friend! (sorry for my bad Eng).

KendrickSD2

Opener
Reaction score
OMG!!! :) i Finally I achieved editing this and insert music in XA.pac file. another contribution more!! great!! new music can now insert I will prepare a tutorial with everything you need. este pendiente amigo!

NMCM

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
Awesome work Kendrick. A program I would suggest using is Audacity. I'll send the link to your PM. I would like to do more to involve myself but I haven't touched photoshop or SD2 in a few months due to school. I'll be here to do what I can and see that things move forward.

KendrickSD2

Opener
Reaction score
While I understand, and I have the Audacity and necessary programs need to edit this, I have some new entrance music edited as The Rock, Triple H, Kane, CM Punk, and this sounds in perfect quality, but I need all new entrance music Original and good sound quality with 320kbs mind is not necessary to have 320kbs quality, but is better sound to hear.I'll find all the entrance music present in good quality, many audios for editing in XA.pac and C2.pac. In C2.pac FX sounds are the many sounds of blows and fall among others, edit it and make it more real will give more excitement to the game

KendrickSD2

Opener
Reaction score
Well I'll upload the XA, pac with the demonstration of some entrance 2012 The Rock, Kane, Triple H, CM Punk I'll upload it now

NMCM

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
About to test it now Kendrick.

di_miro

Young Lion
Reaction score
Great work, Kendrick! I can't wait to get that software!

KendrickSD2

Opener
Reaction score
Thank miro, ok soon i upload tutorial video. im doing entrance music now and it is easy to edit and insert

NMCM

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
Just tested the XA.pac everything works perfectly. Always happy to have you on the team Kendrick! Cheers.

80las

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Great find. What is the name of the software that imports the sounds ?

Status
Not open for further replies.