[Closed] Hardcore Homecoming Mini Pack

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
I was working on a save based on the original Hardcore Homecoming ppv, the only ECW reunion that I felt capture the original spirit of the company.

The dvd I have been using is gone, dammit. Plus, thanks to a good buddy of mine I've come up with a much more appealing save project idea.

Anyways, here's the mods I had mostly done. Includes blood and portraits.
Credit: CM, HiW, Ramfan, Stryker, Yandaolution, and Orson.

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?gu3d7ifshu0uw4n

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
I thinks its time......EC-Dub!EC-Dub! this is great work buddy and am glad to see this great collection. Also yeah man, I know all about the other project, and its gonna kick ass! Thanks again for posting this here.

EDIT: Hey bro, I tried to clear the whole ground on PS like i normally can, and it does not work, so the preview is not great. I will PM you a better green screen code that works a treat for me. Soz it not being the best preview.

AJCasey

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Wow! This looks so cool cowboy, I was actually looking threw the tutorials here and it seems like fun. Maybe I could be the 2nd lady of OSR to do modding?

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
AJCasey said:
Wow! This looks so cool cowboy, I was actually looking threw the tutorials here and it seems like fun. Maybe I could be the 2nd lady of OSR to do modding?
That would be more than welcome! I'm always down to help, plus, the man that made me the modder I am today is here.... mister Rain himself!

gaznWo4life

Young Lion
Reaction score
Really nice job on this, i also agree that the hardcore homecominh show was the real ECW tribute, as WWE had there dirty hands all over that show. Great mods.

Status
Not open for further replies.