[Closed] HCTP editor

Status
Not open for further replies.

John360

Midcard
Reaction score
Awesome bro. With the tool that you are making,would we be able to convert any WWE 12 or WWE 13 superstar to PS2 format,and then import them to any of the Svr games? I'am so super excited.

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
So with this tool Nike. You can add PS2 mods to XBOX360 format. Am I reading that right?

Also, I am presuming movesets can be transfered from SVR2010 to 360?

This sounds pretty awesome man.

waleedgaber.619

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Thats awesome ! i am still looking forward to the hctp though hoping you get back into it soon

nikethebike

Legend
Reaction score
Hmmm, gotta explain what pac files are to you guys.

Pac files are just containers for raw files that the game reads into memory.
Some of these raw files are textures, some are models, some are movesets and so on. The files that are movesets and wrestler data are compatible between console versions. Therefor extracting such a file from PS2 and injecting it on 360 will work. Files like textures and model objects (yobj) still won't work.

What I am doing is converting PAC files (containers) from PS2 format to 360 format so that movesets and other compatible stuff can be exported from a PS2-edit and used on a 360.

Brock Lesnar

Young Lion
Reaction score
nikethebike said:
Anyone interested in one?

In that case the way I'd like to do it is as a combined PAC importer, code generator tool, so that all editing can be done onto existing save games. It would be compatible with PCSX2 (would generate a cheat file). I think this way would be the easiest (compared to doing it the way I did it last time with svredit). At the moment this is just an idea though, so don't believe this will actually happen.
Will be perfect

nikethebike

Legend
Reaction score
Ffs, how hard is it to explain this...

PAC files are containers. PAC files are not the file that make up a character. They just collect files together. They are like a folder on your hard drive or when you have something in a zip file (but the data in a pac is not compressed).

No, this will NOT make models usable on other systems and never will.

It will make it possible to extract edited data from PS2 files and use them on the 360 IF THE EXTRACTED FILES ARE COMPATIBLE BETWEEN SYSTEMS!

nikethebike

Legend
Reaction score
Haven't worked on it since I started on my PS2<->360 converter for 2010.
Does anyone know anything about Reversed Move Values? I know there was a value to add to a move to reverse it but I don't know what it is. Please help.

Status
Not open for further replies.