[Closed] help me ! (arenas )

Status
Not open for further replies.

JImmy uso

Opener
Reaction score
Hi all , I just want to help me with a problem ... and it's like you change the roof sand and put the royal rumble of tribute to the troops ?

In short someone has the id roof royal rumble ?

I want to put this roof texture :

Attachments:

OLD AGE 03

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
I do not understand what it means to want to put the royal rumble of tribute to the troops.
but I can give you the name of the texture of the roof of the royal rumble svr11, which is this:
st_roof00.
you can find it in the C8.pac and will find this
80-SERv5DO.png

in my opinion a terrible roof texture; I prefer svr2006 roof texture, it gives a more realistic and largest arena in the game aspect.

virtually all arenas of svr11 they have the same name roof textures, less tribute to the troops to shown you, I hope this is what you mean and has been helpful :D[/SPOILER]

JImmy uso

Opener
Reaction score
thanks !! old age 03 .... wanted to know how is called the roof I'm working wretermania 31

OLD AGE 03

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>JImmy uso</dt><dd>May 8 2015, 06:56:07 PM</dd></dl><div>thanks !! old age 03 .... wanted to know how is called the roof I'm working wretermania 31[/quote]nothing, bro.
It is my pleasure to help, although it is the first time that managed help someone successfully, any doubt on arena, just ask man :B-)

Status
Not open for further replies.