[Closed] HELP! New belts for SVR 2011 PSP

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PJ316

Crowd Member
As the new era comes, the old games get outdated so I decided to make a couple of mods for SvR 2011 for PSP.

The brand new WWE Universal Championship, WWE World Championship (w/Bullet Club/AJ Styles sideplates), RAW Tag Team Championships (retextured) and the brand new SD Tag Team Championships.

I have followed the tutorials on how to mod PSP title belts by PSPPortman and how to convert PS2 titles to PSP, but I'm stucked at some point. I made the title images in photoshop and saved them in fireworks .png in index transparency (I think is what he meant by index colors since I don't see how to save them like that, maybe that's my problem, anyways) and convert them into gim's then to pac's to create the 0A.pac texture to inject it in the titles but when I import, in-game they look all white. Like what I did was just paint all the title belt white and importing them that way....

Can someone help me? So I can do the new Era titles... I'm even thinking in doing the new Cruiserweight championship.

Thanks for everyone's help (If you helped)

Status
Not open for further replies.