[Closed] how do we load textures with no formula?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ngunn421

Young Lion
Reaction score
im sure there would have to be a formula to get these modifications in here. do i gotta just do a guessing game until i get the textures right for wrestlers who dont come with a formula but have all their textures? ( aj styles, barron corbin, ect...) if theres a subject already posted on this please direct me as to where it might be cause i cant seem to find 50 % of what im looking for when i come here to read about it and try it.. oh and what the heck is up with my kevin owens? ( see screenshot) i followed the formula and this is what i got

Attachments:

Chuckiepk

Promoter
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
If the wrestlers that you downloaded don't come with a formula, check to see if they come with a .mpk file. If they do, all you need to do is place the file in your save folder and then load the wrestlers from the data menu while in the game. As for the Kevin Owens formula, check to make sure the formula is the correct one because it says that it is Brodus Clay instead of Owens. If that does not work, just dump the textures you are using and use their names to rename your new textures.

Tyler Black

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
Dude, you don't even have to do any of that. You don't have the proper .FLA file in your save folder. Every save comes with a .FLA file that has all the proper textures for the wrestlers already. You have to put the .fla file that came with your 2k16 mod in the save file of the folder for the emulator you're using

The NekoMancer

Promoter
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Tyler Black</dt><dd>May 12 2016, 05:01:10 PM</dd></dl><div>Dude, you don't even have to do any of that. You don't have the proper .FLA file in your save folder. Every save comes with a .FLA file that has all the proper textures for the wrestlers already. You have to put the .fla file that came with your 2k16 mod in the save file of the folder for the emulator you're using[/quote]this

ngunn421

Young Lion
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>The NekoMancer</dt><dd>May 12 2016, 10:02:39 PM</dd></dl><div><blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Tyler Black</dt><dd>May 12 2016, 05:01:10 PM</dd></dl><div>Dude, you don't even have to do any of that. You don't have the proper .FLA file in your save folder. Every save comes with a .FLA file that has all the proper textures for the wrestlers already. You have to put the .fla file that came with your 2k16 mod in the save file of the folder for the emulator you're using[/quote]this[/quote]well mr black.. ive done that ( see screenshot) is it that my fla file might be bad? if so when i find a new one, by replacing my old one will i have to redo all my work ive already done? or will it just be a clean swap with all my wrestlers? i have a few problems. ( because i did everything ass backwards, i didnt know what the hell i was doing) i tried to modify by using CAWS and putting in the formulas for the hi res textures for newer roster wrestlers.. so i could change there moves too. ive ran out of room for anything. i cant make any new wrestlers and i cant bring any mpk wrestler in without replacing one ive already got the hi res for. i even tried adding new intro music but its like i need to dump some of these textures off before i can do anything. if i dump textures do i get to pick what i dump or will it just do it all, even the textures i want? and could this also be the issue on why the new hi res textures some are missing? they are in the folder.. it shows em but when formula is inputed it doesnt do anything. Really id like to remote one of yall in my cpu and maybe you can see what ive done wrong.. i know thats like holding hands.. but im having all kinds of problems.. i was able to get 1 dudes moveset correct using the moveset hack v 3 program, but now i cant get it to work again.. i know its me... i just need to be taught by a pro.. i think my plugins are messed up too like i got em in too many places.. im all sorts of messed up over here.

Attachments:

Tyler Black

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
ngunn421 said:
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>The NekoMancer</dt><dd>May 12 2016, 10:02:39 PM</dd></dl><div>
Quoting limited to 2 levels deep
well mr black.. ive done that ( see screenshot) is it that my fla file might be bad? if so when i find a new one, by replacing my old one will i have to redo all my work ive already done? or will it just be a clean swap with all my wrestlers? i have a few problems. ( because i did everything ass backwards, i didnt know what the hell i was doing) i tried to modify by using CAWS and putting in the formulas for the hi res textures for newer roster wrestlers.. so i could change there moves too. ive ran out of room for anything. i cant make any new wrestlers and i cant bring any mpk wrestler in without replacing one ive already got the hi res for. i even tried adding new intro music but its like i need to dump some of these textures off before i can do anything. if i dump textures do i get to pick what i dump or will it just do it all, even the textures i want? and could this also be the issue on why the new hi res textures some are missing? they are in the folder.. it shows em but when formula is inputed it doesnt do anything. Really id like to remote one of yall in my cpu and maybe you can see what ive done wrong.. i know thats like holding hands.. but im having all kinds of problems.. i was able to get 1 dudes moveset correct using the moveset hack v 3 program, but now i cant get it to work again.. i know its me... i just need to be taught by a pro.. i think my plugins are messed up too like i got em in too many places.. im all sorts of messed up over here.[/quote]the movesest are done in the cheat file. you should redownload the mod, and take the original .fla file that came with that mod and put it n your save folder. it will save you a lot of time

ngunn421

Young Lion
Reaction score
i might as well re do the whole mod then. i get error messages for the plug ins ( but they still work) when i try to go into settings menu.
update.. that worked out perfect.. i got everybody.. the textures went right in and the pictures all went to its designed characters.. thank you mr black!
i have noticed that even with the formulas mapped out like they are supposed to be.. i still got a few guys who look all weird with taped up chests and grandmaster sexy hats lol. so obviously these didnt take.. is this my cheat file or is this the .fla thats doing this? with this as such a mediocore problem, i dont see any reason to try and redo the whole thing. ( ill just keep that smackdown looking start page) but id like somoa joe to look like somoa joe and not farook with no facial hair wearing angle knee pads and pull on boots lol.

i also noticed.. i had to remove the cheats and reput them in appdata and program files to mod the moves.. but i do it once it works.. then i try it again and it doesnt take.. what gives? i did both times the exact same way and nothing.. so now roman reigns has the giants Powerbomb 2 when it should be a crucifix sit out power bomb.. luckily the time it worked i was able to chg stone colds finisher back from the 3/4 neck breaker to the stunner.. but i cant get the move set editor to work after that. what am i doing wrong? i have learned so much so far, but wow im still so way behind you guys..
yep figured it out.. the original mod i got from media fire with the bad .fla file is and was the problem the whole time.. even like 20 of the textures were off.. the new mod i got.. ( which i cant believe its as easy as copying and moving one file to different locations ( appdata, and program file paths) so it can be read by the emulator. um duh.. the textures in the 1st mod i got were off the whole time

Status
Not open for further replies.