Status
Not open for further replies.

Randy Arun Orton

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
My First post in Tutorial/resourse section

Step:1 create a ssfc tm2 and convert it to mtp2 using mtp2 convertor
Step2: now open your. ARC file and Menu.pac in hex
Step3: open your mtp2 file in hex for ex i open randy orton mtp2 file in ssfc Ctrl+A to select all and copy the whole mtp2 file
Step3: now goto menu.pac scroll down to last of the file there will be 0000 now you need to find a valid offset left side you can see 8 digits numbers they are offsets you need to paste your mtp2 at the valid offset
Valid offset mean in the offset list see the last 3 numbers it should be 800 or 000
For ex-- valid offset will look like 061E3"800" or
0745E"000"
Step4: paste your file in the valid offset of menu.pac let me paste mine
I saw offset 00090800 so i paste my randy mtp2 in that offsets row now note that offset on your notepad and save menu.pac now you succesfuly imported the SSFC picture of randy to menu.pac
Step5: Update arc to Update the arc now lets start the calculation
You have noted a offset on notepad now divide by 800 and minus 8
(Offset /800 -8)
Do this in hex calculater now you will get an answer like 2D2E now note this on your note pad in reverse like "2E 2D " because game will read this right to left so you need to note that reverse NOW YOU GOT THE "OFFSET "
Now lets calculate the size of mtp2 randy.mtp2 it is 24.5 lets take 24 now add double zero in last now its 2400 divide it by 100 and add 1
"""(2400/100+1)"""
Now we got" 25 " now convert this to hexadecimal you will get 19 now reverse it 91 add double zero to make it 4 digit so it is 9100 note this on note pad
Step 6: now come to Arc file in hex editor
Ctrl+F to search in search box type ssfc
Now it will go to ssfc section but wait its not the place to Update our mtp2 scroll down and keep checking where ssfc ids starts now you can see ssfc after that 0100 0101 etc here we are i want to Update mtp2 of randy so randy id is 0161 goto his id and after his id type the offset we have calculated above 2E 2D (in the digits place center) now type the size we have calculated 91 00
It will looks like in red like this
EA 44 31 32 *2E 2D 91 00*
Now save it
Step7: rebuild the iso go to universe now you will see new randy picture in universe and story creation superstar lists
Thats it you're done
If already there is a better tutorial then im sorry'

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>credit</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">Arjun the Man</div>

Hasa

Legend
Reaction score
im bad and lazy in hexing part but awsome tut

thegamegk

Midcard
Reaction score
SSFA and SSFB pics are already working in ssfc section also...but grt tut. anyways..

A.M Reigns

Main Eventer
Reaction score
if i import ssfa and ssfb pics with svredit and ssfc with hex
ssfc pic doesnt work still remains the same
thats why i changes ssfa,ssfb and ssfc pics all with hex method and now its working

Status
Not open for further replies.