[Closed] How to Mod The Title Screen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Covered

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Thanks for tutorial, it will be very helpfull for me.

HARDX36

Main Eventer
Reaction score
i was trying to change the screen but for some reason the screen still the same i will try with your tutorial and see what happen

Cue

Legend
Reaction score
Thanks man!

Added to the index!

Xo-JaRniBoi-oX

Midcard
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
HARDX36 said:
i was trying to change the screen but for some reason the screen still the same i will try with your tutorial and see what happen
should work now to be honest.

has anyone found the logo that is in the menu screen. the svr logo where the pictures change in the background.

HARDX36

Main Eventer
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Xo-JaRniBoi-oX</dt><dd>Aug 19 2011, 02:09:25 PM</dd></dl><div>
HARDX36 said:

has anyone found the logo that is in the menu screen. the svr logo where the pictures change in the background.[/quote]the logo and the pics are in menu/menu/ebxx/59.bpe

Xo-JaRniBoi-oX

Midcard
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
HARDX36 said:
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Xo-JaRniBoi-oX</dt><dd>Aug 19 2011, 02:09:25 PM</dd></dl><div>
HARDX36 said:

has anyone found the logo that is in the menu screen. the svr logo where the pictures change in the background.
the logo and the pics are in menu/menu/ebxx/59.bpe[/quote]thanks for the reply but i know where it is in SVR2011, i ment SVR2010.

mdxsilver

Midcard
Reaction score
thanks jarniboi does anyone know where the selection screen is

KidNothing412

Opener
Reaction score
Can someone tell me how to do this.
"1. Extract the TITI.pac from the Menu.pac in your game. (open the MENU.pac in hex, find TITI and use Andy's method but in reverse)"
Thanks.

KidNothing412

Opener
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Arjun The Man</dt><dd>Aug 27 2011, 02:34:05 PM</dd></dl><div>Did this shit atlast
<iframe type='text/html' width='640' height='360' src='
' frameborder='0' allowfullscreen=''></iframe>[/quote]How did you do this
"1. Extract the TITI.pac from the Menu.pac in your game. (open the MENU.pac in hex, find TITI and use Andy's method but in reverse)"

Arjun The Man

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Bman817 said:
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Arjun The Man</dt><dd>Aug 27 2011, 02:34:05 PM</dd></dl><div>Did this shit atlast <iframe type='text/html' width='640' height='360' src='
' frameborder='0' allowfullscreen=''></iframe>
How did yo do this
[/quote]GOOD ?

FIRST OPEN MENU.PAC FIND TITI THERE ARE EIGHT BYTES AFTER IT SAY 3F45789A

THEN XX=3F45

SO REAL XX=453F

OPEN HEX CALCULATOR ADD EIGHT TO 453F AND THEN MULTIPLY BY 800 AND OBTAIN OFFSET SOMETHING LIKE THIS 25F8800[RANDOM]

NEXT FIND PAC WHICH STARTS NEXT SO SELECT FROM THAT OFFSET TO THE BEGINNING OF NEW PAC AND COPY PASTE THAT'S TITI.PAC

TRY TO UNDERSTAND THIS IS HARD LIKE SHIT AND NOT RECOMMENDED FOR EVERYBODY :hi

Cue

Legend
Reaction score
That looks awesome but it's too complicated for me. xD

mizter_blur

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
i done all what the tutorial say but still the original title screen is appear..arjun can you make simple vids for this tutorial please??

HARDX36

Main Eventer
Reaction score
mizter_blur said:
i done all what the tutorial say but still the original title screen is appear..arjun can you make simple vids for this tutorial please??
i have the same problem with svr2011

Status
Not open for further replies.