[Closed] How to use brienj's Yukes PAC Archiver for exporting and injecting edited textures.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcsix

Main Eventer
Reaction score
The following is a tutorial how to export, save and inject textures for wrestlers using brienj's Yukes PAC Archiver.

Credits
BrienJ
TheSmartFoundation
HotavioH

Decompressing ch.pac file
1. First, decompress the ch.pac file, use the following tutorial by HotavioH.
http://smacktalks.org/forums/index....ing-and-extracting-pacbpe/page__fromsearch__1
Follow number 1 only.

Extracting Textures
1. Open decompressed ch.pac file in BrienJ’s Yukes PAC Archiver (I am using CM Punk’s).
BRPmuru.png

2. Double click on the attire you want the textures from. As I want to edit CM Punk’s first attire, I will select 00013102.PACH.
NCGo3Y3.png

3. Click the + icon near the .PACH file to bring a list of the files. Double click on 0A00.BPE and find the normal.DDS file. Right click and press “Export > Export File” then save it.
7LyEOoK.png

4. Do the same as the above for 0C00.BPE with the color.DDS.
AGxepWC.png

Saving .DDS files
1. Edit the files in Photoshop or in another program as you wish. Save the color.DDS as the following.
KJF0XJt.png

Save the normal.DDS as the following.
v0PKS7C.png

Injecting edited .DDS files
1. To inject the edited normal.DDS, open up the ch.pac file, and look for 0A00.BPE. Double click on this file and find the normal.DDS. Right click and choose “Import > Load File”. Select the edited normal.DDS file.
3H6lhZN.png

2. Keeping the 0A00.BPE window open. Go back to the .PACH window, and find 0A00.BPE, Right click and select “Import > 0A00.BPE.FC”.
P6MCKGZ.png

3. Select yes when this appears.
C6lS8fA.png

4. Do the same as the above, but for the color.DDS file with 0C00.BPE

5. Once both textures have been replaced and the 0A00.BPE and 0C00.BPE are now .ZL, go to the ch.pac window and right click on the .PACH file you edited, then select “Import > Name_of_pach.PACH” Here, I will select 00013102.PACH.
BisX8YK.png

6. Click “File > Save” and save the edited ch.pac file.
aKj7TaD.png

7. Finally transfer the edit ch.pac file and replace it over the old one and test it in-game to see the result.
3klChkq.png

FAQ
Q – “When I save my edited .DDS file, the quality is worse than the default texture.”
A – Make sure only Photoshop is opened and no other programs such as Skype, Steam ect. are opened when you’re about to save. If this fails, save it on a fresh new file.
More to add.

TheDarthFoundation

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Awwww, look at that, Jcsix is all grown up and writing noob-friendly tutorials! I'm so proud :)

Amresh cena

Young Lion
Reaction score
Very nice TUT!!!!! pls give me brienj's Yukes PAC Archiver pls.......... i am current RAW for pc tex modder and raw hacker. i tried wwe 13 wii .i want to mod for it pl give me brienj's Yukes PAC Archiver pls

M

meto rider

Crowd Member
please i want link to this program Yukes PAC Archiver v1.3.2.0

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
NOONE ON THIS FORUM IS GOING TO GIVE YOU ANY OF BRIEN'S PROGRAMS.

You have to get them the same way the rest of us have.

If you ask this again and/or if anyone is caught giving you any of the programs you both will be banned end of story no excuses.

THIS IS YOUR FIRST & LAST WARNING.

jcsix

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Its for people who read, and have commence sence when they have the program.

keherese

Opener
Reaction score
I finnaly can use this tool. One thing i wanna ask.
What is model previewer use for?
I only see the model in yobj file, without the textures wrap in. What should i do to see my texture fit the model on model previewer?
ANW thanks for the tutorial

jcsix

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Its just to preview the model without textures. You need his plugin and 3ds max to view the model with textures.

Status
Not open for further replies.