[Closed] Hulk Hogan by Curryboy (PS3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

curryboy

Opener
Reaction score
This was arguably the most frustrating CAW I have ever made. Let me just say that no matter what you do you are NOT going to get a Hulk Hogan that looks like Hulk Hogan without REALLY putting in some work. This too a lot of letters and designs on the face and a whole lot of patience to try and morph the head. This is my final version after much trial and error. I am very happy with it.

hogan3.jpg

hogan6.jpg

I wish I could have brought his cheeks and jaw in more to really make the head look more slender in those areas but I did what I could. Even the eyebrows had to be done from scratch. Because of this I had no more layers for entrance attire. I'm OK with that, though, because the face was of the utmost importance to me. I did have one more spot so I gave him the 80's headbands.

Nothing I can do about the skin tone. I gave him the "white guy tan", if you will, mainly because there is no skin tone in the game that even remotely matches Hogan. It's either too dark or too light.

More pics in the "Spoilers" area.

Red and Yellow

hogan7.jpg

hogan2.jpg

Blue Trunks

hogan5.jpg

hulk1.jpg

Japan (Ichiban)

hogan4.jpg

I think the fourth attire will be Hulk Machine (how old school is that?). But that is about as Hogan as I could make him![/SPOILER]

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
That face is looking very good. I love the eyebrow especially. Great expression.

For attires, if I may be so bold,

..... Thunderlips? :unsure:

curryboy

Opener
Reaction score
CBV said:
That face is looking very good. I love the eyebrow especially. Great expression.

For attires, if I may be so bold,

..... Thunderlips? :unsure:
That might be awesome! I'll have to see if I have enough spaces to pull that off.

Cue

Legend
Reaction score
Great work on the face man! Nice.

Are you planning some of his later attires? like nWo and his 2000s attires

curryboy

Opener
Reaction score
MaiCue said:
Great work on the face man! Nice.

Are you planning some of his later attires? like nWo and his 2000s attires
I don't have any more layers to make those attires lol! I've used all 34 layers that PS3 allows, with most of them focused on the face. I think this is going to be purely old school, although I might mess around with it and see what I can come up with.

80las

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Amazing caw, everything looks very good, if the skin tone could be adjusted it would be perfect, but of course THQ has different ideas :)

Hulk Machine idea is nice!

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Looks awesome Curryboy! Your caws have always been top notch! "Thunderlips" would be a nice add if that is possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.