[Closed] In match music

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingOfQuestions

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Does any know if it is possible to stop the music from playing during the match on svr 11 psp?

honkytonkman

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Website
honkytonkman-adriano.blogspot.it
it's a thing i'm thinking from long time but in other ways , because i wanted to put on 09 a new audio file with comments only into the matches, leaving normal music only on menus..for your desire to eliminate in matches ,in 011 and 010 i think it's real complicated because i suppose there is only one yaf file for entrances/sound in menus-matches. in 09 there are two files: music1.yaf( entrances) music2.yaf (menus-matches) .

KingOfQuestions

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
honkytonkman said:
it's a thing i'm thinking from long time but in other ways , because i wanted to put on 09 a new audio file with comments only into the matches, leaving normal music only on menus..for your desire to eliminate in matches ,in 011 and 010 i think it's real complicated because i suppose there is only one yaf file for entrances/sound in menus-matches. in 09 there are two files: music1.yaf( entrances) music2.yaf (menus-matches) .
On Svr 11 I completely deleted music2.yaf to see if the music during matches would stop but it did not

honkytonkman

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Website
in 011 there is music2 .yaf??.. i had a 010 iso unpacked and i remember inside sound folder there was only music1.yaf...for these reason i supposed that music for entrances/menus/match ,were only in this file also for 011.
if music2.yaf as 09 version had music for menu/match ,killing this file there'll be no more music in menu navigation and match..
really strange..if music stands again in match , it's, of course, because music1 control it in the game, but at this point ..i ask to me ,the reason thq has a music2 on this version of the game

thegamegk

Midcard
Reaction score
it's real complicated as honkytonkman said because...
dadydodo found out that sound.pac controls the yaf files...so u have to first find out where are the files really located which generate music during matches and u have to disable it in sound.pac too...
A opinion though in my view...

honkytonkman

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Website
thegamegk said:
it's real complicated as honkytonkman said because...
dadydodo found out that sound.pac controls the yaf files...so u have to first find out where are the files really located which generate music during matches and u have to disable it in sound.pac too...
A opinion though in my view...
i think it could be possible but only a good advanced modder could do it

Status
Not open for further replies.