[Closed] Is WWE 12 worth bothering with?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Triplem1075

Young Lion
Reaction score
Website
maniac1075.blogspot.com.au
I've got WWE 13 on PS3.

Quite frankly, I'm a little bored of it.

If you played WWE 12 when it came out till WWE13's release, would you recomend buying 12? Or just don't bother with it compared to 13?

Is there anything unique about it compared to 13? Apart from a different roster.

The thing I couldn't find any info on; does it have any hotspots or OMG like moments?

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Personally, go and get WWE13. The gameplay improvements in the game like OMG moments, Reversals, grapples are much improved compared to WWE12 and the Attitude Era mode is something really cool.

Fofo

Main Eventer
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>A.K.I</dt><dd>Aug 26 2013, 03:51:20 PM</dd></dl><div>Personally, go and get WWE13. The gameplay improvements in the game like OMG moments, Reversals, grapples are much improved compared to WWE12 and the Attitude Era mode is something really cool.[/quote]He already have it. :p

xbox360svr1

Main Eventer
Reaction score
No, because it has less moves, less people, and because the Road To Wrestlemania is boring.

Triplem1075

Young Lion
Reaction score
Website
maniac1075.blogspot.com.au
xbox360svr1 said:
No, because it has less moves, less people, and because the Road To Wrestlemania is boring.
Less moves? Sheeet. That was something about WWE 13 I was not impressed with was how many moves where not in it, and only a couple of them are available for DLC. Which should have been in the game in the first place. In particular, the double team moves. Why did they remove the backbreaker/elbow drop (demolition), backbreaker/leg drop (two of them). You would think that move would come with Too Cool seeing as how they did that as a finisher (Tennessee Jam)... even the Hart Attack (bear-hug to running neck breaker clothesline).

Guess I wont bother going backwards and cross my fingers 14 doesn't lack in moves.

KWG

Promoter
Staff member
Reaction score
WTF? Why people are hating sooooo much in that game,before the WWE 13 trailer it was "Oh-M-G Best wrasslin game" now "it sucks,the rtwm is boring".

You people are twisted.

Tired

Legend
Reaction score
I think it's only worth bothering with if you are going to mod. I bought it and SvR'11 solely to have extra legends to add to my modded WWE'13.

But I am using a Wii.

Status
Not open for further replies.