[Closed] jcsix's Arenas - XBOX 360 - WCW Halloween Havoc 97 UPLOADED

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcsix

Main Eventer
Reaction score
I'll be posting and then uploading up the arenas I create to CC. Newest arena first

WCW HALLOWEEN HAVOC 97
211rx93.png

2n6uget.png

30j62bm.png

WARNING, Download the one with the following in the comments section "Updated version as first upload glitched the ring mat logo."

Keywords
JCSIX
WCW
HALLOWEEN HAVOC

NWA WCW STARRCADE '89
2collhk.png

2nvc6ty.png

650lft.png

9k3wxv.png

uygqc.png

Keywords
JCSIX
NWA WCW
STARRCADE

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
Looks great bro, looking forward to seeing more. IMO i would go with the Starrcade '89 logo.

Cue

Legend
Reaction score
WildForce67 said:
Looks great bro, looking forward to seeing more. IMO i would go with the Starrcade '89 logo.
Seconded.

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Looks awesome bud!! I am glad to see a topic like this. Im gonna get some arena's done also!

I agree with WF also. Add the SC89 logo. ;)

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
Aki i was just thinking, with jcsix making some great arenas & all the stuff that can be created this year. That WWE 12 should have it's own section.

KG 24

Main Eventer
Reaction score
WildForce67 said:
Aki i was just thinking, with jcsix making some great arenas & all the stuff that can be created this year. That WWE 12 should have it's own section.
Agreed!

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
kg24nmfan said:
WildForce67 said:
Agreed!
Ask, and you shall recieve guyz.

DONE! :)

EDIT: I agree that a WWE 12 section would be a popular section and contributions are welcomed from all of the members. I have added so far, a Caw's section and Created Arena section. Any other idea's let me know.

jcsix

Main Eventer
Reaction score
NWA WCW Starrcade '89 is now uploaded. Keywords are in the first post.

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Looks great bro. Much appreciated.

Oh btw. I have added the paint tool sub-forum also bro, as requested.

Looking forward to more!

jcsix

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Thanks for the comments :)

Royal Rumble 1995 is pratically done and the logo looks fine in paint tool. Such a shame that having split the logo into two low res paint tools so I can use my WWF turnbuckle logo, it still turns out pixalated. I'm trying to find away to atlease make it look good enough to not notice.

jcsix

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Bit of a change of plan. Halloween Havoc 1996 is next, just waiting for something regarding the Royal Rumble 1995 one.

jcsix

Main Eventer
Reaction score
WCW Halloween Havoc 97 uploaded. Make sure to download the version which has the following on the comments.

"Updated version as first upload glitched the ring mat logo."

If you download the first version, you will have the same half of the Halloween Havoc logo but one is flippen around.

There is also no transparent line on the ring mat logo unlike the announcer table and bilboard. Those was impossible to cover up.

Styles4life

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
I love that Halloween Havoc arena jcsix. Very nice paint tool work also on the logos. Got a copy of wwe12 the other day. May give this arena creating a go

jcsix

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Apparently, its not showing up when you search it, although it says I have on my info. It should be on there in a few hours as I have uploaded it.

T3x

Young Lion
Reaction score
These arenas look pretty sweet.

Status
Not open for further replies.