[Closed] JordyAD's Aki's creation

Status
Not open for further replies.

jordyad

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Hello everyone if I created is subject to its sent my creation. Which are not complete I envorait the preview, and will finish in the first message.

Finished Creation

jordyad

Main Eventer
Reaction score
King Haku

wwfnomercy1.png

wwfnomercy2z.png

wwfnomercy3.png

Credit
Iccotracs

jordyad

Main Eventer
Reaction score
no is just a preview I just need to instal the Haku's scan by Orson I just the the logo of Icco

The NekoMancer

Promoter
Reaction score
This one looks good. you should stick to aki modding and make your own attires and logos :)

jordyad

Main Eventer
Reaction score
OK but I do not have any image with this logo

The NekoMancer

Promoter
Reaction score
it's just a crown. lol. but you can draw and put some of your own work dude

Fuego

Main Eventer
Reaction score
haku_display_image.jpg

It's Not that difficult IMO
You can Easly do it! :B-)

jordyad

Main Eventer
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>El Marrueco</dt><dd>Dec 28 2012, 08:00:41 PM</dd></dl><div>
haku_display_image.jpg

It's Not that difficult IMO
You can Easly do it! :B-) [/quote]Oh Thank you

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Honestly. Just take your time. Modding is not easy, whether its AKI or Hires. You need to make mistakes to learn from them and placing logo's can be tricky depending on where you are placing them.

Also, work with extra layers, and duplicate the logo's you are placing. If there do not line up properly, then at least you can go back and replace them without starting from scratch. Trial and Error!

The NekoMancer

Promoter
Reaction score
Indeed, with the time you'll learn to place everyting correctly and not even have to check everytime, like i've done with my diva mods... which have complex attires with lots of details, keep it up, dude!

KWG

Promoter
Staff member
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Victor Teh Spoodermin</dt><dd>Dec 29 2012, 12:38:37 PM</dd></dl><div>Indeed, with the time you'll learn to place everyting correctly and not even have to check everytime, like i've done with my diva mods... which have complex attires with lots of details, keep it up, dude![/quote] :sgctc: :bg

Stop being jealous,with that attitude you will be banned soon.

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
KillerGV1 said:
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Victor Teh Spoodermin</dt><dd>Dec 29 2012, 12:38:37 PM</dd></dl><div>Indeed, with the time you'll learn to place everyting correctly and not even have to check everytime, like i've done with my diva mods... which have complex attires with lots of details, keep it up, dude!
:sgctc: :bg

Stop being jealous,with that attitude you will be banned soon.[/quote]:notsure

Status
Not open for further replies.