Young Lion
Reaction score
Hey there,

For those that don't have this code:

D12E641A 0A02
812F3702 2581
D12E641A 0A02
812F3726 2580

What this does is makes the eye gouge submitable and when the opponent submits the mark ripping animation plays from the virtual pro wrestling games. It's pretty awesome and I have pmomo2006 to thank for this.

I'm wondering though if anyone can hack the eye gouge a little more so that when the player submits they also have a face texture change so that they are receiving the fireball? That will allow me to dump that texture and replace it with a ripped mask texture.

Further, I don't know if it's possible but I've had an of idea for this. Instead of submitting I'm wondering if it's possible to make it so that when the players health is in danger the mask rip animation plays? That way the match can continue with a ripped mask.

If anyone could work on this I'd love to see it happen.

Thanks!

Rain

Midcard
Reaction score
Always makes me smile to see stuff like this.
Wish I could add or help but can't think of anything but I know if this gets completed then we will be a step closer to adding the mask editor from vpw2.My only suggestion is a blood code modifier for individual player not all 4.Like if the submit can trigger blood instead of submit.
Could be a edit of the blood code with z activator but only make one player bleed not all 4 ^
Maybe ask at Wldfb's forum

Status
Not open for further replies.