[Closed] Mr.perfects texture

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin Crow

Main Eventer
Reaction score
You should cut the mouth and the eyes out in my oppinion else the CAW eyes would go over it and it might be that it doesn't fit. If you don't cut out the mouth you are not able to put the mouth to the right position ('cause you don't see the right mouth position), it could be possible that the mouth is at the chin then or so. It would help to get an ingame screenshot. Not to forgett - you made the face into the hair texture, so your CAW might have skincoloured hair at some positions. And KWG (I don't know how he calls himself right now on the boards) Would tell you "Match face colour to bodycolour" (I've heared that sentence very often :yes: )

ratedrcenation

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
how do you make those face textures i mean from where do you get his face texture

KWG

Promoter
Staff member
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Kevin Crow</dt><dd>Jun 4 2013, 04:47:11 PM</dd></dl><div>I'm still missing the ingame screenshot...[/quote]This.

Still needing to match but the first one was better.

ratedrcenation

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
i still don't get it we can search it but what to type and what to save so that we can get a perfect face texure

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Mr.Perfect</dt><dd>Jun 5 2013, 04:50:23 AM</dd></dl><div>screenshot

http://www.mediafire.com/download/9l33w330gj1j6o0/CRE.png

BODY IN SCREENSHOT CREDITS KEVIN CROW
I USED HIS BODY
I CANT PM SO I CANT ASK FOR HIS PERMISSION [/quote]When are people going to learn, it doesn't matter if you can't pm someone. That doesn't give you the right to go ahead and do something without permission.

Mr.Perfect

Young Lion
Reaction score
dude i =am not using his texture i made my own texture then i used his body to complete the caw so when made screen his body also came

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
Don't "dude" me

If you are using his body then, you are using his work. You admitted it yourself.

TheDarthFoundation

Main Eventer
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Mr.Perfect</dt><dd>Jun 5 2013, 05:02:24 AM</dd></dl><div>dude i =am not using his texture i made my own texture then i used his body to complete the caw so when made screen his body also came[/quote]FK YOU! You can't dude him, I on the other hand CAN! Plus, you need a comma(,) after the dude.
#GrammarNazi

EDIT: The face looks awful, you need to morph the face as well, it's not No Mercy style where the face aren't unique, in WWE '13, you have to choose a face, and get a morph down before you can paste a face on it and call it a mod. I know you're starting out, that's why I'm a bit harsh with you, to make your ass work better. It's the way I was treated, and I think I turned out a fine modder, TBH.

Mr.Perfect

Young Lion
Reaction score
ya i used his work just to complete its my mistake sorry
sorry to admins \
sorry to kevin

Kevin Crow

Main Eventer
Reaction score
You are not able to pm? But you are able to go into my topic and write a message there...or aren't you able to write? To read? To obey rules? 100% educational resistance...

Mr.Perfect

Young Lion
Reaction score
sorry kevin crow its my mistake i am very sorry for what i did i will always remember to ask the creator
sorryagain

Status
Not open for further replies.