[Closed] New to the site

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deathcrow89

Young Lion
Reaction score
So im new to the site ive looked around and there seems to be alot to look thru. Ive modded madden 08 for pc before but i have no clue where to start. The one thing i can thing of that id like to do is possibly change a select pair of boots or shoes in the caw create to if possible tue kickpad/ knee pad combos that the miz, cm punk, kofi jericho wear. Ive found a way to create them thru the caw create but it feels low end. Any suggestions on how i could accomplish this. Using pcsx2 to run svr 2011. Anyways any help would be appreciated.
I dont mean to push the subject but after 70 views and other questions being answered id get atleast a welcome to the site. Or some sort of response not trying to sound like im inpatient just strange that 70 people or how ever many have nothing to say.
So any tips or suggestions on where to start for modding this game? Would like to get involved with the community.

CenzTom

Legend
Reaction score
Ok for starters... Don't ask people to reply. Those that don't reply clearly dont know the answer.... Ok? Ok. And secondly... Hardx made a tutorial about editing caw parts to make them ur own. Use the search button to search for that tutorial... :)

honkytonkman

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Website
honkytonkman-adriano.blogspot.it
welcome here..the caw editing it's a wrong way ,maybe, for starting the mods..because it's real hard and not for noobs, but if you wanna try ,free to do it :) . in tutorial section see the index..there you have a complete inventary about mods, but if you are starting now ,better try something easy that can gives you the satisfation to carry on

Deathcrow89

Young Lion
Reaction score
Yes i know but there was tons of people looking and regardles was just expecting a welcome if anything and ive looked around. Also im not new to modding just new to modding this game. But i understand what your trying to say to help me out. Also i stated wanting to try and do caw editing at some point. Right now im looking at the svr 2011 mod for wwe 15 just not sure how to go about adding it correctly the instructions were a bit confusing. Also looking at the tutorials theres alot of them wasnt sure where to start is why i asked not just looking for a look in that section response.

raghu

Legend
Reaction score
welcome to osr
it may seem confusing at first but once u understand it will be a lot easy.
first decide what u want to do
wrestler mods,arena making,selection pics replacing,editing main menu.etc

Deathcrow89

Young Lion
Reaction score
raghu said:
welcome to osr
it may seem confusing at first but once u understand it will be a lot easy.
first decide what u want to do
wrestler mods,arena making,selection pics replacing,editing main menu.etc
First off thank you for tue welcome qnd second Thinking about wreslter mods i like svr 2011 coming from 2008 it feels very improved just the wreslters are a bit out dated. Like vance archer qnd a few others that shouldnt be there and wreslters that arent in it. But mostly the attire some of it is alittle off be ot the supterstars already in game or the caw selection stuff. Just want to see better stuff in game. Is what id like to work on.

Status
Not open for further replies.