[Closed] Non Mirrored Head Texture

Status
Not open for further replies.

jordyad

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Well its an honor today to be the man who made surely every NM modders's dream possible. 3,5 years before I would never imagine to be THE MAN who finally does that non mirrored head texture

Now allow me to show YOU what I got

Non Textured
WWF%20No%20Mercy%20U%20snap0000_zpswgyj52oj.jpg

WWF%20No%20Mercy%20U%20snap0001_zps6amg5lfy.jpg

Textured
WWF%20No%20Mercy%20U%20snap0002_zpsf8dcdpkg.jpg

WWF%20No%20Mercy%20U%20snap0003_zpsxvtcpwwo.jpg

WWF%20No%20Mercy%20U%20snap0004_zpst9nsk2bx.jpg

Now I have to do the same with EVERY other head shape/hairs Then I'll RELEASED this masterpiece
:D

Download V1
[/spoiler]

Tyler Black

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
Better be legit man. if i can finally have a good jimmyhavoc and Shinsuke Nakamura, ill owe you my life lmao

TheChef420

Young Lion
Reaction score
No disrespect Flashman, but you posted this on April Fools.
Word to the wise 14 years ago, on Hacker's Club (I think) a guy posted pix of a Scott Hall CAW in SmackDown Mall, wearing an n.W.o shirt. This is the primary reason that I believe nothing and trust no one on that day, so I disbelieve until proof is offered.
No disrespect.
:RVD

S.K. Stylez

Backstage Worker
Reaction score
TheChef420 said:
No disrespect Flashman, but you posted this on April Fools.
Word to the wise 14 years ago, on Hacker's Club (I think) a guy posted pix of a Scott Hall CAW in SmackDown Mall, wearing an n.W.o shirt. This is the primary reason that I believe nothing and trust no one on that day, so I disbelieve until proof is offered.
No disrespect.
:RVD
Those images aren't Photoshopped. It's the real deal. I don't think he'd waste time altering the image so it looks like the texture has been remapped.

TheChef420

Young Lion
Reaction score
OK... Then Awesome. I was hoping it was real, just skeptical given the circumstances.

kingkanyon

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
"Yo" if this is a joke, you strait up got me. I'm like super turnt up Right now, now I'm like WTF. You can't be joking about stuff like this.

jordyad

Main Eventer
Reaction score
You really think I will joke with stuff like that
:D ?

WWF%20No%20Mercy%20U%20snap0005_zpsv6j8l3zo.jpg

Heres the braided for V1 which's gonna be release soon...
Check 1st post V1 Released! ;)

Now gotta fix the braided hair mapping, did the female hairs and the afros!

Rain

Midcard
Reaction score
Incredible!
100% real and mind boggling congrats Jordy amazing job.

2qdd6wp.jpg

14j59co.png

This is what I came up with if it helps anyone
With jordy's help of course so credit Flashman

TheChef420

Young Lion
Reaction score
Sweet. If you waited a day or three I wouldn't have been so doubtful.
Good work.
:sgctc:

bluntfello

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Yes, now I can do my masked wrestlers that have two different colored masks!
Pardon me for asking such a noob question but how do you use this file? It says it's an N64 file. I can't open it, it's not a cheat text file either. Do I just drop it into my emulators folder and will it erase my saved data?

Chuckiepk

Promoter
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
All I had to do to get it to work was drop it into the folder that I keep my games in. I was able to keep my old save game and cheats.

bluntfello

Main Eventer
Reaction score
I keep my rom on the desktop of my computer, not the actual emulator folder itself.

Tyler Black

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
Just to show off how awesome this is, a rough draft of shinsuke's hair with this re map of the texture
2zrkgap.jpg

Chuckiepk

Promoter
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Tyler Black</dt><dd>Apr 6 2016, 07:11:31 PM</dd></dl><div>Just to show off how awesome this is, a rough draft of shinsuke's hair with this re map of the texture[/quote]He looks awesome so far! I don't know if you are interested in doing this but for my version of him I used a hat to hair polygon hack. This allows you to make the hair look like it is made up of two separate layers instead of having the shaved side have the same shape as the long hair side.

Tyler Black

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
Chuckiepk said:
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Tyler Black</dt><dd>Apr 6 2016, 07:11:31 PM</dd></dl><div>Just to show off how awesome this is, a rough draft of shinsuke's hair with this re map of the texture
He looks awesome so far! I don't know if you are interested in doing this but for my version of him I used a hat to hair polygon hack. This allows you to make the hair look like it is made up of two separate layers instead of having the shaved side have the same shape as the long hair side. [/quote]Sounds fantastic, as that was my biggest gripe with this, it looks too flat, thanks as always chuck

bluntfello

Main Eventer
Reaction score
sgrfp4.png

I gave this a try for a masked wrestler, Pierroth. It's cool that we can finally do two-sided masks from the back, but the top is still a little screwy as you can see. I have to tinker with it more but if anyone has any tips let me know.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
It finally happened. Jordy, you are simply amazing.

I can't log on that much right now, but holy hell are you making me mark out.

jordyad

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Thx Keson! I really wanted you to see it
:D

And yeah i've noticed how screwed the top head look gonna have to fix it on the next version

Status
Not open for further replies.